Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Where to find niggers like this?

View attachment 669744

Look at her, she is very good looking. But most niggers in the street are so fucking ugly I literally mog them, they are usually fat sheboons so fucking disgusting or ghetto ass looking mfkers.

Ngl tbh niggers are so ugly (female) males are slayers and big T but, nigger females are usually 2/10

But I would love a black gf if she didn't look like an ape, like the one in the picture.

But where tf u find European looking niggers like that anyway most of them look like African niggas.
Thats not pure blooded negro , that is some mixed race female.

this is pure blood

The ones you looking for are all over South America and Caribean in the millions. Dime a dozen

She doesn't have nigger features. Mostly aryan but with black skin.

Niggeria, there are telegram groups about where to find HOT mixed negrobreeds in search for visas and shit like that in each contintent. Might worth the searching...

Last edited:
I don't want full blood most of them look bad.

Its rare to find a full blood good looking black female.
then go caribean South America, North Africa

Fakeup.

Also this sheboon is chad only so good luck

View attachment 669744

Look at her, she is very good looking. But most niggers in the street are so fucking ugly I literally mog them, they are usually fat sheboons so fucking disgusting or ghetto ass looking mfkers.

Ngl tbh niggers are so ugly (female) males are slayers and big T but, nigger females are usually 2/10

But I would love a black gf if she didn't look like an ape, like the one in the picture.

But where tf u find European looking niggers like that anyway most of them look like African niggas.
I bet she stinks

View attachment 669744

Some of those nigger bitches do have phat asses though

View attachment 669744

who cares? they are chad only too

and shes ugly without makeup i bet

Black foids are so ugly