Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Where to find niggers like this?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

Look at her, she is very good looking. But most niggers in the street are so fucking ugly I literally mog them, they are usually fat sheboons so fucking disgusting or ghetto ass looking mfkers.

Ngl tbh niggers are so ugly (female) males are slayers and big T but, nigger females are usually 2/10

But I would love a black gf if she didn't look like an ape, like the one in the picture.

But where tf u find European looking niggers like that anyway most of them look like African niggas.

They are in Nevada.

Shaved monkey

Cosplay convention.

They're Chad or Tyrone only anyway

Makeup and filters go a long way

View attachment 669744

Look at her, she is very good looking. But most niggers in the street are so fucking ugly I literally mog them, they are usually fat sheboons so fucking disgusting or ghetto ass looking mfkers.

Ngl tbh niggers are so ugly (female) males are slayers and big T but, nigger females are usually 2/10

But I would love a black gf if she didn't look like an ape, like the one in the picture.

But where tf u find European looking niggers like that anyway most of them look like African niggas.

These are mixed ones, not pure Niggers

each time a white bitch gets blacked there's an opportunity for a hot lightskin to be born. There are not that many since not many white hoes are wildin out for BBC impregnations-- even they are smart enough to understand that raising niggers is a pretty big burden

Last edited:
tfw no hot black gf

each time a white bitch gets blacked there's an opportunity for a hot lightskin to be born. There are not that many since not every white hoe is out for BBC
black bitches fucking white guys is another way to create hot lightksins

You know if you know, there was this girl in my tutoring class I used to attend and I told this story before she was smoking hot

With niggers and curries (so dark skinned especially), they are the most disgusting and the most beautiful

There is such a thing as dark skin colours being perceived as more dominant, this super hot ethnic whore in my class, I would commit genocide of over 1 million people if possible, to fuck her and make her mine, if such a bet was given to me, and I could fulfill the outcomes I would no doubt do that.

It's like a cute bunny, most girls I've had a full on crush on are from my own race and they were HOT, they're all describable as a cute brown bunny or tan bunny.

It's crazy how hot they were.

I love when they make the O face too, seeing them scared makes me want to fuck them even more and although it's more tempting to save them from someone when they make that face, I've grown enough to finally have an urge to be that guy they're scared of and the dude that will make her cry and just led to her breakdown until she doesn't exist.

This is my typical girl I have a crush on

She's obviously stunning, many females won't understand why men find her attractive but we just do. Obvious proportions and stuff, she's also a tiktok star who I don't really like but yeah, lust is lust, I never had a choice lol.

I don't want to say "Just being white is enough" but being white definitely plays a role. With white comes height, nose shape, nose size, facial features, blue eyes, etc. dick size... tons of things... stop coping guys JBW is real and you know it

I know last pics don't really fit but whatever, it's good stuff

black bitches fucking white guys is another way to create hot lightksins

Yes. He married a Black woman. She followed him into the military.

Mixed black nigger is a perfect skin colour I think

At tyronez place.

She’s with a white guy or Tyrone so go there.

She is full of fakeup

This thread is making me want to fuck a nigger female

kill yourself, niggerloving jew

kill yourself, niggerloving jew
wtf

I dont love niggers

but some niggers are good looking tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh

Exotic nigger girl with good looks like the one I posted in OP would be dream wife material ngl ngl ngl ngl

except when she starts aging

but thats ok because I aint keeping a wife raround FUCK THAT.,,, I just want a gf for 1 year or something then I can feel satisfied in life

wtf

I dont love niggers

but some niggers are good looking tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh

Exotic nigger girl with good looks like the one I posted in OP would be dream wife material ngl ngl ngl ngl

except when she starts aging

but thats ok because I aint keeping a wife raround FUCK THAT.,,, I just want a gf for 1 year or something then I can feel satisfied in life
she looks like a horse monkey mix. no way

she looks like a horse monkey mix. no way
Massive cope if you wouldnt fuck her

Imagine being racist and incel at the same time. Those two are kind of mutually exclusive.

what a strawman. of course I would fuck her. doesn't mean I have to find her attractive
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

I accept this response.

disagree, she still looks like an ape
besides

also

every woman wears fakeup so...

As long as she looks good with fakeup idgf what she looks like really tbh

Honestly I doubt if I ever ascend I rly would care for relationships, like long term relationships, I'm too damaged for that anyway.

I was thinking about it recently, I would really want a child tbh I know its evil asf, but this is why I wouldn't do it, because I have morals unlike women, If my child was a boy it would be OVER for him, I dont want to do that to him. And besides I probably wont be able to ascend anyway, so....

Anyway

TL'DR - Fakeup doesnt matter to me, looks good = fuck.

A lot of black people are into anime, so she isn't that special. Just a lot of makeup and hair relaxer/weave. At least the foids you showed aren't fat.
Mixed black nigger is a perfect skin colour I think
This.

This is my typical girl I have a crush on

View attachment 669755View attachment 669756

View attachment 669757She's obviously stunning, many females won't understand why men find her attractive but we just do. Obvious proportions and stuff, she's also a tiktok star who I don't really like but yeah, lust is lust, I never had a choice lol.

View attachment 669760 I don't want to say "Just being white is enough" but being white definitely plays a role. With white comes height, nose shape, nose size, facial features, blue eyes, etc. dick size... tons of things... stop coping guys JBW is real and you know it

View attachment 669762View attachment 669763View attachment 669764View attachment 669765I know last pics don't really fit but whatever, it's good stuff
People who are mixed with white (mulattos and hapas) can never run JBW game because ethnic genes are dominant especially in the first generation.

It's why Asians would rather date a full white dude, a hapa still looks Asian and is still on the level of ricecels.

View attachment 669744

Ok homo erectus fucker

She's a mutt not pure without any doubt since she looks Caucasoid. Pure niggers look like apes.

Yoruchi crush

Granted that photo is heavily photoshopped/that’s a lot of makeup
When I was 12 I was cooming to Yourichi so much.

Try looking in Chad’s bed.

Too much of a needle in a haystack scenario. Get a middle eastern foid instead.