Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where the fuck do these simps who actually donate money to whores on patreon/only fans even come from?

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Seriously, where? I know about rich arabs donating massive amounts and shit, but I'm not talking about them.

But seriously, all the people making fat, ugly sluts rich, despite not even being rich themselves. Where are they? WHO are they?

Absolutely fucking pathetic. If I could put every single cuck who'd ever donated to an online foid into a lit furnace I'd do so without hesitation.

Last edited:
i suspect a lot of them aren't even real but (((they))) are trying to make women even less financially dependent on men

Reddit & Instagram.

You apparently have to have a good following on either of those sites in order to make that kind of dough.

simps should be living like hobos above bridges, they don't deserve money

simps should be living like hobos above bridges, they don't deserve money
simps should be living in concentration camps (on call of duty)

30% of men, maybe more, are incel these days. If half of them take the bluepilled simp route and donate to e-thots in the delusional hope that if they donate enough money one will magically fall in love with them, that's 15% of the male population that's doing this shit. It's a minority but it all adds up to millions.

Calling them simps aside (which they are), I'm under the impression that most of them are under no illusion that they'll have their e-thot fall in love, let alone meet them in real life. They just want some human interaction and some intimacy from another human being, no matter how small or insignificant it is, for the price being paid.

While we are incels, some of us at least can derive our intimacy (aka, companionship in a loose sense) from our friends and family.

The simps who pay camgirls literally have no other option. So I can sorta see why they do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back