Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Where MGTOW is right and why we should advocate social reform

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I never got why in the Manosphere we often tend to hate each other and call each other "cucks" and act hostile towards each other. Just look at this clip:

View: https://youtu.be/K0N_iEp4OIc

MGTOW men are often the Incel from this situation, they were sex-havers that got discarded by femanity (MSTOW), this is a threat that lurks behind every incel who will ever ascend. As men we can fall into the "lose everything" trap that is modern divorce laws, these laws don't benefit any man, even Chad loses out in these. How often do you see high profile aged Chad celebrities commit suicide post-divorce?

Men today have become so obsessed with getting the pussy that we're literally willing to sacrifice everything to get bottom tier pussy. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

If we reforms the laws to be less misandric toilets will get less worse. Toilets act like this because they can afford to act like this and while the above situation is fictional, it is so common in real life that it's relatable.

Toilets have literally everything going for them, just compare it to this video:

View: https://youtu.be/TvpiCKKWFu0

Bagelpill found out that Chad always wins, but there was only 1 slut that immediately took his advances, why? Because that behaviour isn't as rewarded in Iran. Sluts still exist but if there aren't as many social incentives to one less toilets become one.

I used to think "blaming Feminism is a cope" which is true for our inceldom, but the moment you ascend and you actually have to deal with toilets Feminism and Gynocentrism dictates EVERYTHING. In fact, it probably wouldn't have been so fashionable to hate us without Gynocentrism (blame both Conservatives and Feminists, both are pro-toilet in different ways).

Why should toilets have so many power over everything in life? :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Women and feminity itself is one of the biggest evil things existing. They live and have fun from others suffering ALWAYS no exceptions

The second video is beyond brutal

mgtow only covers a singular issue that is women
what it doesnt tackle are deeper problems such as the jews

I never got the mgtow hate anyway, even if they are just incels in denial who cares. Everyone's gotta cope somehow anyway.

MGTOW is a reasonable cope

I love how the video points out fat and muscles when tikok foids dont point out that shit. They point out height instead.