Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Where is incels.co?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
Everywhere I look, I only see

LARPers.co
Teencels.co
Retards.co
Postmaxxers.co
Fakecels.co
Normalniggers.co
Moralfaggots.co
AttentionWhoreFemcels.co
Stormcucks.co

Where the hell is incels.co?

We need KHHV.co for truecels like me and OP

don't forget Edgyfaggots.co

You forgot sexhavers.co

Everywhere I look, I only see

LARPers.co
Teencels.co
Retards.co
Postmaxxers.co
Fakecels.co
Normalniggers.co
Moralfaggots.co
AttentionWhoreFemcels.co
Stormcucks.co

Where the hell is incels.co?
it's right around the corner, four steps to your left and straight down the garbage bin to your right.

Curry's could have letsgoooooo.co

this is 2020, only chad and chadlites can fuck slim young woman for free which is the only thing not making you incel

Won't happen, this forum will attract more and more fakecels and it will eventually loosen the rules, see how people who kissed are allowed now, true KHHVs will try to find a new platform to vent but it will be ruined too, honestly at point just join forums related to your hobbies and cope, venting on a notebook is more worth it tbh.
Cope

Won't happen, this forum will attract more and more fakecels and it will eventually loosen the rules, see how people who kissed are allowed now, true KHHVs will try to find a new platform to vent but it will be ruined too, honestly at point just join forums related to your hobbies and cope, venting on a notebook is more worth it tbh.
high IQ and based observation
It is over

Soulja Boy tell em

The culture and rules have gotten more strict let me show you.

Let me show you:

People used to openly talk about users here having sex without even reporting them. I checked the old reports and almost nobody reported @Octopusgun2 until yesterday. You can see users openly talk about Weed getting laid before as well.

Nobody nowadays would talk coyly and calmly about another user having sex or ascending. Also @BlkPillPres since I talked with you about this yesterday.

Nobody nowadays would talk coyly and calmly about another user having sex or ascending. Also @BlkPillPres since I talked with you about this yesterday.

Nah they just do it on looksmax.org or on discord JFL (I guess those other platforms are a useful honey trap to coax idiots into outing themselves though)

I really hope any user who gets caught having knowledge about these users and not reporting, also gets banned

Also when is @IncelKing getting unbanned, we have guys who are boasting about being 6'5" and white only recently getting banned (@mylifeistrash) and they've been doing it for months lol

@IncelKing merely said his parents are trying to arrange a marriage for him and he got banned for "bragging" when that's no different than betabuxx or paying for sex really

Where is incels.co?

Yes, where are the servers?

Why country code top-level domain of Colombia?

OP stop crying . I'm also a touchless virgin but you don't hear me making posts crying about it