Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ultimate Catfish] Got a hot blonde Stacy to buy a $200 lingerie from Victoria secret

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
How do they never ask for evidence and suspect that you're fake? What the hell lol...

When I try to catfish men as a stacy they always ask for proof... literally.
Are femoids on a different world when it comes to chad?

Cuck-Damage said:
This is pointless faggot shit compared to what OctopusGun guy is doing

faggot shit from a faggot OP

I mean each things have different objectives, OP isn’t ewhoring, he’s just enjoying the fake chad life. Can’t really compare the 2.

Great stuff man

I need to start fucking catfishing again

Why do your posts always get pinned?

Your blackpills never cease to amaze me, this is some god tier content.
Seriously, how can anyone deny that we're right after experiments like this? This is undeniable proof of the power of physical attractiveness.

Blackpill101 said:
How do they never ask for evidence and suspect that you're fake? What the hell lol...

When I try to catfish men as a stacy they always ask for proof... literally.
Are femoids on a different world when it comes to chad?

Alright, I’ll tell you the secret because I am drunk.

I follow the chad on Instagram and Snapchat and I download their daily stories.
Then I send all the those stories to the sluts I am catfushing.

But if you are good with words, you’ll be able to get nudes without much prove. 
But your texting should be on point and that’s very hard

TheVman said:
Why do your posts always get pinned?

I really don’t know lol, maybe after 1000 views there might be a threshold that automatically pins the post? Not sure lol

Minjaze said:
Your blackpills never cease to amaze me, this is some god tier content.
Seriously, how can anyone deny that we're right after experiments like this? This is undeniable proof of the power of physical attractiveness.

I know man...

We would all be fucking different girl a day if we looked like chad

cLP2aAI.gif

you da real mvp

never understood the point of catfishing, its a waste of time. She still fucks chad in the end anyway.

Lol, i'm not even NT enough to catfish

Good work OP

Virginp0wers said:
never understood the point of catfishing, its a waste of time. She still fucks chad in the end anyway.
It ruins their self esteem when you flake on them

This suifuel is too much for me. I feel broken inside. My life is shit. I want to be Chad. I want to die.

Making those Stacys slutshamed due to past as a Chad is my favorite thing. Well done my friend.

>if you wana say something just tell me, you know I'll always support you
1515202174780.png

>not destroying their lifes by sending those nudes to friends and family
c u c k

sluts must be punished

So are you gonna destroy her life or not?

Lol at the morons saying destroy her life. That's just stupid, and you have to be a borderline psychopath to do that. I spent years catfishing and I never ever exposed them. It was the days when Casper worked and you could fake every snap you want. Call me a cuck, I don't give a fuck, just know that destroying her life, potentially causing her to sui or whatever will not affect your life positively in any way. 10 yrs later you will reflect on your patheticself if you do that shit and say "Dude why the fuck did I do that."

Also: You guys are missing the point. Catfishing is for fun and just imagining what it'd be like if you're Chad. If you wanna be sociopathic and do it just to blackmail her, expose her etc that's on you. Just know that the majority do it just for shits and giggles.

Anyways @Reddit_is_for_cucks keep it bruh. Nowadays it's too much work, faking snaps is too much work, gps spoofing doesn't work, I'm too busy with school etc etc so I retired from catfishing. Keep it coming

Masculinist said:
Lol at the morons saying destroy her life. That's just stupid, and you have to be a borderline psychopath to do that. I spent years catfishing and I never ever exposed them. It was the days when Casper worked and you could fake every snap you want. Call me a cuck, I don't give a fuck, just know that destroying her life, potentially causing her to sui or whatever will not affect your life positively in any way. 10 yrs later you will reflect on your patheticself if you do that shit and say "Dude why the fuck did I do that."

Also: You guys are missing the point. Catfishing is for fun and just imagining what it'd be like if you're Chad. If you wanna be sociopathic and do it just to blackmail her, expose her etc that's on you. Just know that the majority do it just for shits and giggles.

Anyways @Reddit_is_for_cucks keep it bruh. Nowadays it's too much work, faking snaps is too much work, gps spoofing doesn't work, I'm too busy with school etc etc so I retired from catfishing. Keep it coming

Another pathetic cucked bluepiller on this forum.

Facade said:
If you can get her to do that you can get money from her.
as well as ragefuel

Masculinist said:

Yea I just do it to show the truth about how easy chad has it and we would all be chads with our current personalities if he had the face. Btw faking snaps is easy, you just take the picture from your gallery and upload it. And I don’t spoof

Masculinist said:

Foids are very content with destroying incel lives through metoo and scam all the time. It's a fucking arms race and we're losing, sluts facing ruination will help incels and maybe limit the psychopath behavior women exhibit on a daily basis.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Yea I just do it to show the truth about how easy chad has it and we would all be chads with our current personalities if he had the face. Btw faking snaps is easy, you just take the picture from your gallery and upload it. And I don’t spoof

I gotta spoof cuz I literally live in nowhere. Also you mean upload then cut it out like a sticker etc right? The quality is ass though,no?

Heil OP! Heil Fart niggas! Heil Victory!
o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/

Jockcel said:
Is this how you cope with being a subhuman?

It's a great way tbh. I'm doing my own experiment with a chadlite model and he's not getting many matches

Women want nothing less than chad

Masculinist said:
I gotta spoof cuz I literally live in nowhere. Also you mean upload then cut it out like a sticker etc right? The quality is ass though,no?

No, through Snapchat ++ you can send actual snaps of different ppl

Masculinist said:

LMFAO. let’s translate that: “females should hold no responsibility at all for whatever they do, because they’re helpless and innocent widdle babies! they have vaginas guise!!!” it really is disgusting how the brain of males just outright SHUTS OFF the moment they get a whiff of vagina.

you having the gall to call people morons while spouting that braindead whiteknighting wall of text for a female you don’t even know is astounding. maybe r/inceltears would be more your field.

HAHAHA This is fucking legendary!

God fucking damn it. Please tell me what Chad you catfish as

blackpill_incel said:
It's a great way tbh. I'm doing my own experiment with a chadlite model and he's not getting many matches

Women want nothing less than chad

ethnics can't be chad-lite just fyi, use an honorable white man for matches

make her fly out somewhere to waste more money. make her fail her classes.

i can make a step by step guide to how to set-up a fake fb -> fake tinder -> Fake snapchat/instagram.
And where to to find chad pictures and how to make your chad reverse image proof.

The guide will take time. Idk how many ppl would be interested in it

I'd be willing to pay like 10 bucks for an ebook on it

i would pay alot of money to be able to have the texting skills you possess

These blackpills are too potent for the average normie

Please make a catfishing guide. I'd love to do it but I don't know how I can create a Tinder profile that's not traceable to me what with phone verifications.

Catfish game >>>>> Irl game

giphy.gif

@Reddit_is_for_cucks

I bend the knee sir. You are fucking incredible. 

I don't have a problem with roasties getting destroyed. I only object to outing hookers.

Also... Any chance of creating a fap gallery of your catfishes for those who give tribute to your considerable skill. Also... Any chance of someone doing a comprehensive technical guide to all the necessary tools and methods for catfishing? I'm really thinking about trying.

commander_zoidberg said:
giphy.gif

@Reddit_is_for_cucks

I bend the knee sir. You are fucking incredible. 

I don't have a problem with roasties getting destroyed. I only object to outing hookers.

Also... Any chance of creating a fap gallery of your catfishes for those who give tribute to your considerable skill. Also... Any chance of someone doing a comprehensive technical guide to all the necessary tools and methods for catfishing? I'm really thinking about trying.

I am working on a guide, it should be out before Valentine’s day

I am working on a guide, it should be out before Valentine’s day

God damn. I almost want to suck your cock.