Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where is @Cuyen

First there wasn't anything any funny or sarcastic about your first post so how the fuck should i know if it was a joke.
Secondly the fuck lumped in means? Did you just assume you are superior to me because of my join date:feelshaha:
Chill out bro.

All I'm saying is that when people glance at your join date, they'll see 'Sep' and '2019' and not necessarily pick up on the '12'. It's similar to the phenomenon whereby you can glance at a word and if the first and last letter are correct and the rest of the letters are jumbled, you can still instinctively pick up on the word regardless because the mind focuses on the beginning and end. The majority of Braincels refugees have a join date of Sep 30, 2019 which looks similar to yours at a glance.

Chill out bro.

All I'm saying is that when people glance at your join date, they'll see 'Sep' and '2019' and not necessarily pick up on the '12'. It's similar to the phenomenon whereby you can glance at a word and if the first and last letter are correct and the rest of the letters are jumbled, you can still instinctively pick up on the word regardless because the mind focuses on the beginning and end. The majority of Braincels refugees have a join date of Sep 30, 2019 which looks similar to yours at a glance.
so what bro why did you point this out? :feelskek:

I think we can cope without one less youngcel

Dontcare who? :feelstrash:

Seems like a fakecel to me, could tell by his attitude. He's out slaying right now