Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where do you hide stuff ?

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Gold chain, taped upside down in cheap drawer.

Birth certificate,in an old magazine that nobody would open.

Pair of panties, taken 3 years ago from one itis , ziplock bag in old backpack, in basement

only thing I could hide is my cum pants, I just cum in them, wash and leave them in bathroom

i dont hide stuff bitch

One time, I needed to stash a bike cuz I was homeless. I locked it up at the local university. A college campus has a zillion hidey hoe's.

A campus library has a zillion old dusty books.you could hide money in there, lol, in a book that hasn't been opened in ten years.

Not a problem for me as I have been alone for many years.

But back in the day—liquor in the closet, in coat pockets.

I don't hide anything, my parents made me move out because they saw the pile of cum socks on my nightstand

I don't really need to hide things most of the time. The only thing I've hidden is some hentai pictures I occasionally save on my PC and I hide that in a file called "system info.mpx" because any normalnigger snooping through my computer will think it's a important file for the computer and won't fuck with it.

I won't tell anyone

I used to hide my weed in my sock drawer and my dad always found it, after awhile I told my dad it's going to always be in my sock drawer and there's no point searching for it.

Gold chain, taped upside down in cheap drawer.

Birth certificate,in an old magazine that nobody would open.

Pair of panties, taken 3 years ago from one itis , ziplock bag in old backpack, in basement
in ur moms pussy, i can hide a fcking truck up there

in ur moms pussy, i can hide a fcking truck up there
The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN