Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Where do you fit in on this penis size chart ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Among the sea of E's.

The dickpill is brutal, honestly. I've been ignoring it since it's not directly related to looks, but knowing that if a woman ever did see my penis, she would immediately leave without saying as much as a goodbye.

The idea of someone having anything more than a 5 inch penis is honestly hard for me to comprehend.

B, haven't measured circumference though

Among the sea of E's.

The dickpill is brutal, honestly. I've been ignoring it since it's not directly related to looks, but knowing that if a woman ever did see my penis, she would immediately leave without saying as much as a goodbye.

The idea of someone having anything more than a 5 inch penis is honestly hard for me to comprehend.
What's your size?

one square below A
you asked

What's your size?
It's 5 inches when rock-hard (after taking drugs), but usually about 4.5

The worst is that mine is bent slightly. Not too bad, but noticeable. I suspect that effected it's growth.

Over...

Bent upwards?

Henry de Chaderlant jfl
No it's bent to the left. It's not that bad usually but after masturbation it becomes more noticeable.

I've been masturbating with my left hand to see if I can offset the effects a bit, but it might even make it worse. My hope is that, when I purchase an onahole/pocket pussy, my dickwith straighten out.

Kill yourself
Where's my harem tbh ?
images
14692952.jpg

looking at this shit.... there are men walking around with "perfect" HUGE dicks..... how the fuck dont they pass out with 6" 1/2 inch PLUS girth dicks when they get erect???? that has got to feel like a fucking tree log in their pants.

D, the dickpill will never stop brutalizing me. It amazes be that only 10% percent or so of all men can fit inside the C B A category.
Women will literally never be happy during sex if you arent the 10%

D based on that, but i never measured my girth before

Is it possible to increase girth?

im EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsree:
(R)?
fitting, ER himself also had a 4 inch one

D, the dickpill will never stop brutalizing me. It amazes be that only 10% percent or so of all men can fit inside the C B A category.
Women will literally never be happy during sex if you arent the 10%
Where did u see 10%?

Source

D
Among the sea of E's.

Dickpill is underrated here.
:chad:

My dick is tiny

C.

But honestly, I doubt this is real unless all the girls interviewed were roasties, my dick's wider than a toilet paper roll, the fuck.

Skirting the edge between C and D.

Guarantee these are all reported preferences though, which should tell you to scale everything back by an inch. When foids are actually asked to select the ideal size, it comes out to be substantially less absurd:

Women's Preferences for Penis Size: A New Research Method Using Selection among 3D Models

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0133079

B :feelsautistic:

Bathmate has done wonders for ya boi

E, too small.

Men check your Estrogen and testosterone levels it plays a critical role in male sexual function. Higher Estrogen will case your penis to shrink as it did for me.

Men check your Estrogen and testosterone levels it plays a critical role in male sexual function. Higher Estrogen will case your penis to shrink as it did for me.

Is there anyway of stopping estrogen as i heard it stops your bones from growing ?

Pretty sure this was created by a basement dwelling pill pusher for dick enhancement.

B

Is there anyway of stopping estrogen as i heard it stops your bones from growing ?
You could try hormone replacement therapy, such as using supplements and eat organic foods and avoid plastic containers The chemicals in foods and in plastic have been scientifically been proven to contributed to higher estrogen levels.