Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where do women want to be approached?

Best Place to approach Women

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★
Whats the best place in your opinion?

Wherever there are Chads.

Everywhere as long as you're not sub 8

If you are chad or htn then go to a club/party and just start dancing and “grinding” on foids like typical brainless monkeys do and get some quick sex

Could be in the bathroom (like literally a chad walking into the girls bathroom :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:) as long as u meet the looks and status criteria (which tend to go hand in hand)

If you are chad or htn then go to a club/party and just start dancing and “grinding” on foids like typical brainless monkeys do and get some quick sex

soys say things like "pottery class". suggesting you should just randomly sign up for stuff and then quit if there are no women there.

imo there's no point doing it anywhere besides a bar or a club, and even then you should expect a bad attitude :feelskek:

as long as you're chad, you can enter female rest room and just ask for sex and they will offer

I'm actually curious if Chad could pull on a foggy 3 am night.

in the woods by a bear

By chad? Everywhere.
By normies? Probably a solely social environment where she isn't busy with anything, like the disco/rave option in the poll.
By us? Nowhere.

better question: where are the best places to avoid women

By :chad:: Everywhere

By :incel:: Nowhere

Voted other but disco / rave is relatively valid, it's just that those places are full of women who just want to sexually taunt thirsty males and feel sluttish without seriously committing to sex, unless they stumble upon an available chadoid for that evening. Back in my hometown the preferred place to meet seems to be the promenade, exclusively during the weekend evenings because there's a lot of people walking around, and thus women's childish need of safety is satisfied. It's pretty brutal to go there as a virgin loner like me because groups form and you're just wandering aimlessly, seeing your life passing by without being able to do anything about that.

Music venues, schools, and bars are where it's at. I think they're okay with malls too as it's their place for spending their BS time

Music venues, schools, and bars are where it's at. I think they're okay with malls too as it's their place for spending their BS time
brb going to the local primary school to rizz up foids

As a 5'4 male with a big nose, approaching would be a death sentence.

By chad? Everywhere.
By normies? Probably a solely social environment where she isn't busy with anything, like the disco/rave option in the poll.
By us? Nowhere.
Good description

You cant approach a foid without being called out for harassment GrAY

Another day another GrAYtarded question

I'm actually curious if Chad could pull on a foggy 3 am night.
thats how some men get laid allegedly. they stay in a club until closing time (5-6 am?) and the landwhales that are still in the club might decide they refuse to "leave empty handed" and go home with random men that are still there out of desperation. high status men would never need this strategy.

idk I tried at Clubs but got told to fuck off

in an alley, by jack the ripper

Approaching is acceptable anywhere, if you are attractive.
Approaching is unacceptable anywhere, if you are unattractive.

Approach + good looking = confident
Approach + ugly = creep