Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will you date a foid who was raped?

will you date someone who was raped

• Total voters
Pump and dump her to traumatize her more theory :feelsLSD:

"If she says she is a virgin and she said she was raped she is a virgin" - redpill cuck

…what the fuck nevermind this website is not for me
Too late GrAY
You are now contamined by the blackpill and it will never let you in peace anymore :feelsdevil:

Too late GrAY
You are now contamined by the blackpill and it will never let you in peace anymore :feelsdevil:
based

the blackpill will follow them to the grave like a black dog(pill)

In my opinion rape is just a delusion created by women when incels have sex with them. If its a chad foids wont even mind if he fucks them with their consent they would call it cnc but if we incel do it without their consent it will be called rape and we all will be jailed
if a girl is pissed all over her face when she was 5 years old, is that just her coping with fucking a normie guy and if chad did it she would’ve loved it?

shows that they place them self in dangerous situations and a lack of situational awareness, pump and dump but no long term shit

Yeah I would, any hole is a goal

Yeah i'd take anything at this point even though she's constantly going to be thinking about her rapist's cock and the fact that i have to deal with all her trauma

Why ? It is not her fault though
Females develop rape fetish after rape, I have read countless of posts of females proving this, if I want to marry one she will seek rapists anyway, it's pointless to marry a rape fetishist

Where is that reddit post "my wife named my son after her rapist" ?

are you a member of IT?
Jfl ITcels are pissing themselves over this thread

hilarious watching them crying that people are reluctant to have relationships with lying foids who make false rape accusations

Females develop rape fetish after rape, I have read countless of posts of females proving this, if I want to marry one she will seek rapists anyway, it's pointless to marry a rape fetishist
that's bc rape is no more than a fetish to foids

if she calls sth rape, it means that she enjoyed it. so after that she wants to get 'raped' again