Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Opinion about Nofap?

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★
I do Nofap once in a while in order to get my T levels higher and to reduce depression. It works but unfortunately i always fall back after 2 to 3 weeks because I get no sexual stimuli. Whats your opinion and did you try it out?

Does it make you more attractive to women like people say? I couldnt tell so far, they never approach me and if they do its with a restraining order.

No nofap for your face

Does it make you more attractive to women like people say?

Females cannot detect the amount of sperm you have in your testicles, dude:feelsseriously:

I did nofap for a week and it just gave me more sexual thoughts and urges to fap. Eventually I gave in. Nofap is cope. Normies who do nofap, don't need to fap anyway because they get to cum inside women

It can make you overall more energetic and happier, which is why I also do it.

Basically it increases the dopamine baseline because it reduces prolactin, making your depression better. I urge you to try apigenin too. It might increase your libido but that's the price you have to pay. Exercise can help against the urges to coom

Doesnt work so i dislike it

Normies who do nofap, don't need to fap anyway because they get to cum inside women
You overestimate the power of a normie to get genuine pussy without paying.

Fapping feels good, so I do it, and holding it does nothing for me but denies me pleasure, so I don't do it. Simple as that.

I do Nofap once in a while in order to get my T levels higher and to reduce depression. It works but unfortunately i always fall back after 2 to 3 weeks because I get no sexual stimuli. Whats your opinion and did you try it out?

Does it make you more attractive to women like people say? I couldnt tell so far, they never approach me and if they do its with a restraining order.
Nofap is the worst thing an incel can do. You will lose your mind!

I'm in favour of it, in the end of the day it's nothing really

Boat load of cope but it can help masturbation be more pleasurable.

Useless, pseudoscientific and an obvious manosphere cope for guys that aren't getting any

i have no idea how people go more then a couple days without freaking out

Boat load of cope but it can help masturbation be more pleasurable.
One week no fap, working out, eating and sleeping right while taking supplements just to bust some big fat nuts :feelsdevil:

it`s fucking stupid doesn`t change how you look