Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where do people go after leaving this forum?

lennox

lennox

Ticking time bomb
★★
This forum is the last refuge for incels. It's one of the few places left we can gather and make discussion. As blackpillers at our wits end, it's like we're at the edge of the void. There isn't anything or anywhere safe or certain for us in life outside of here. Those who choose to leave the forum are jumping into the void

They kill themselves or find a girlfriend and live a happy life

Another incel forum.

This forum is the last refuge for incels. It's one of the few places left we can gather and make discussion. As blackpillers at our wits end, it's like we're at the edge of the void. There isn't anything or anywhere safe or certain for us in life outside of here. Those who choose to leave the forum are jumping into the void
They go to heaven or they rope, Its a very sad reality, I wish we could stop more suicides.
I can feel their pain, I too have been thru hell and still standing, Rest in peace.

They go to heaven or they rope, Its a very sad reality, I wish we could stop more suicides.
I can feel their pain, I too have been thru hell and still standing, Rest in peace.
Damn, I thought they just got tired of a devolving community. In reality the good ones are leaving us behind

Damn, I thought they just got tired of a devolving community. In reality the good ones are leaving us behind
We must honor their memory if they roped, They are fallen soldiers,
They too have been thru alot.

Not all rope tho, They find other communities to hang out with,

neets forum

To the shadow realm

Where ? neets have very few users and I don't think they will migrate there.
not that bad. always the same users are good too. you will have it easier if you know this person which write to you

yes. but I think there are many that have enough of internet

What forum? I only know of /r9k but need a fallback should things go awry here
There’s always Wizchan my original hangout/incel home.

Though that’s only if you don’t mind all the faggots, troons and communists that have overrun the place since the mod fag clique there won’t do anything about it.

Blackpill world. Plus more would be created if this site went down.
I feel that I've been on that site recently - dark theme with pink accents? It's down already?!

1. They were a fakecel all along and managed to find a gf/wife after doing some looksmaxxing
2. They killed themselves/died
3. They went into their final LDAR-arc and don't want to socialize at all with other people anymore

Either in the dirt or inside of a pussy.

There’s always Wizchan my original hangout/incel home.

Though that’s only if you don’t mind all the faggots, troons and communists that have overrun the place since the mod fag clique there won’t do anything about it.
Mass exodus to Wizchan. Let's take it over and establish a true and honest (TM) inceltopia.

I was an incel way before joining the forum, I will just live how I did before. I assume this is what people do.

The youtube and twitter incel community has a lot more engagement and entertainment. Plus they just go back to their old copes.

The youtube and twitter incel community has a lot more engagement and entertainment. Plus they just go back to their old copes.
twitter is full of fakecels though

they commit suicide sadly RIP

Reddit

To fuck their girlfriend

they go with their lives

Looksmaxx or neet

We sui dont know where life ends but its better than being alive

4chan, looksmax, rope or life got better

1. They were a fakecel all along and managed to find a gf/wife after doing some looksmaxxing
3. They went into their final LDAR-arc and don't want to socialize at all with other people anymore

I left this forum 4 times already

Into the void. I want to quit the internet and not to think about these things anymore i'm used to mountain man level loneliness anyway

Where ever @PPEcel went

rope or stay the same but even more alone

General Alek for instance was sent his own way to neets and clogs up the forum there instead of here.

They go on with their lives and some of them get used to it and accept their fate, thus they are less furious and less incentivized to use this forum. I myself realized that after growing older and losing my best years, my sex drive is just lower and my overall energy is depleting. I'm not as angry as I was earlier in my life, so I use the forum less often,

I went to neets.net but was bullied out of there.