Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where do people go after leaving this forum?

This forum is the last refuge for incels. It's one of the few places left we can gather and make discussion. As blackpillers at our wits end, it's like we're at the edge of the void. There isn't anything or anywhere safe or certain for us in life outside of here. Those who choose to leave the forum are jumping into the void

My guess is that most permabanned users commit suicide. It would make the most sense, they finally found the last refuge for single men and then they get told that we don't like them here.

geomaxxers.is

I've been active and left several times, life gets busy.

They get constantly deleted tho, i used to be in a based incel soycord server but it got banned
why is that tho yet this one is still standing?. I use to frequent another incel forum prior to this but it got nuked. It was a more eco friendly space for incels to participate in considered discussion about their fucked up existence

Ascend, rope, or find different copes

maybe they cope harder with gaming or wank? maybe rope? maybe they find prostitutes?

They go to the mortuary.

This forum is the last refuge for incels. It's one of the few places left we can gather and make discussion. As blackpillers at our wits end, it's like we're at the edge of the void. There isn't anything or anywhere safe or certain for us in life outside of here. Those who choose to leave the forum are jumping into the void
either dead or ascending or learned to just deal with inceldom without this place

why is that tho yet this one is still standing?. I use to frequent another incel forum prior to this but it got nuked. It was a more eco friendly space for incels to participate in considered discussion about their fucked up existence
Because this place is a honeypot nigga, Its filled with Malware from MI6 and CIA/FBI to keep track of potential terrorists

I think a lot of people that stopped going here were once edgelords looking to get reactions from glow posting/trolling, but quit because they realized how stupid it was to do that.

I left this forum in mid-2022 trying to improve my life and move up, but in the end I couldn't.

they leave this forum and join fakecels.is

They rope.

They probably just give up on talking to people about it and just accept it.

I've self-banned on my alts a few times. Every time I leave, I just ride solo. I do the same things I usually do. I wageslave, I browse twitter and 4chan, I play video games. Nothing improves. Nothing changes. The blackpill is still there. Because you are the blackpill. When you look in the mirror: blackpill. When you go slave at work: blackpill. When you rot in your apartment on the weekends: blackpill.