Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Where did you primarily get your subhuman looks from?

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
My dad’s family is full of subhumans and unfortunately I inherited most of their ugly features:

- overbite
- weak jaw
- no bones
- naturally high hairline + balding
- bad body proportions
- pig nose

My mom’s family has a way better pheno. The only bad features they have is probably dark circles under the eyes. Sadly I got those too, JFL.

Last edited:
Balding and acne and hipcelness from dad's side.

from the wuhan lab I was created in

Facial acne: father.
Back acne: mother.
Dry hair: mother.
Weak lower third: mother and father.
Large nose for my face: mother.

My father, obviously. The man is quite dark and hideous. My paternal cousins are >5'11 and have light-skin. They also have college degrees.

Mother was probably high-tier for her race and lost her virginity prior to marriage.

This is how she looked:

Tier

Last edited:
I wouldn't say I'm subhuman looking. I'm a solid 3-4 out of 10. I could looksmatch with a fat chick, I just don't because I can't sustain human relationships.

Arranged marriage, my dad is a total subhuman.

My mix of Finnish/ Estonian genetics. Big round head (see username) small eyes, small schlong.

My mix of Finnish/ Estonian genetics. Big round head (see username) small eyes, small schlong.
It sucks when you come from those regions and don’t have Nordic genes. Just like me who’s German but have a rather Slavic pheno.

I wouldn't say I'm subhuman looking. I'm a solid 3-4 out of 10. I could looksmatch with a fat chick, I just don't because I can't sustain human relationships.
cope, anything under 6 is now subhuman

I got pretty much only the worst genes from my parents :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope:

My mom for sure. My dad's side are all tall and relatively decent looking for men. Despite my mom being a Stacylite in her prime, the men in her family have god awful genetics like extremely short height, balding, mental illness, and all around ugly bone structure.

average mother and a short manlet of a dad, his shit genetics cursed me with manlet height like him :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: