Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where can you meet fellow brocels outside of .is?

Vomitcel

Vomitcel

Officer
★★
Omegle just banned a lot of tags used by incels to meet like-minded people and now I'm having a hard time meeting new people. The only other site I can think of is 4chan, on the r9k board or maybe the /soc/ board, but I would rather not go there because most 4chan users are awful retards.

FBI HQ, jk I don't know

26B83DF6 E98A 4F45 94D0 450BD704735F

Go to church and eat all their food.

I met so many interesting and cool people on omegle but now I can't anymore. The cucks have taken away the only thing I had left :feelsree::feelsree::feelsclown:

do you want my home address ?

reddit.com/r/IncelTear

Other forums and discord servers

niche gaming communities, try around those first. :feelsokman:

You definitely won't find them easily .
The nerds and geeks in modern day aren't even incels .
You may think some ugly faced person you see walking around is an incel , and he comes out holding hands with some becky he ascended with.
Or some short mantlet who is eating alone then is joined by multiple friends eating with him .
Or someone who is autistic but yet he has autistic degenerate friends who joke with him during breaktime .

You won't find them , I assure you .
Remember . If someone looks like an incel , that doesn't mean they are . They can be NT and have a normie brain or mutliple other factors involved .

I looked for YEARS . Nothing . Don't waste your time . The only real incels you'll ever meet is never in real life . Chances are extremely low .
All the best though . Goodluck brocel .
Brutal post, even 2/10 subhumans have friends and GFs and we're all rotting here because we are not NT enough for normies :feelsrope:

Other forums and discord servers
Which ones? the only other forums I browse are gaming related and there's not a lot of incels there, as for discord servers I don't know where to find them now. It's like what @OutcastedOutcast said, there's lot of nerds and losers out there but they're all NT and have no idea of what it feels like to be incel.

Which ones? the only other forums I browse are gaming related and there's not a lot of incels there, as for discord servers I don't know where to find them now. It's like what @OutcastedOutcast said, there's lot of nerds and losers out there but they're all NT and have no idea of what it feels like to be incel.
- blackpill.world
- n c u .world (without the spaces)
- basedspace.world
- neets.net

They aren't incel-only forums, but they're incel-friendly, most people are blackpilled and more based than 99% of forums on the internet.

- blackpill.world
- n c u .world (without the spaces)
- basedspace.world
- neets.net

They aren't incel-only forums, but they're incel-friendly, most people are blackpilled and more based than 99% of forums on the internet.
Thanks, I will check them out :feelsokman:

met so many interesting and cool people on omegle but now I can't anymore. The cucks have taken away the only thing I had left
Damn I can't even go on omegle with my social awkwardness and anxiety I will probably rather die lol it's brutally over can't even talk to a person online

Nowhere, we are a rare kind of human

I don't know man.
I know people are incel irl but its not like they are openly waving incel flags around.

Your local police station.