Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

where are my fellow alpha males at?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
i feel like im one of the last few remaining alphas male on this forum.

we need all things muscular, sweaty, and hairy to upkeep or maintain our image of alpha'ness.

7322215.jpg

when was the last time youve gotten into a fight?

1493095243385.gif

I tried to be alpha for awhile, i just couldnt do it. Im tired and low-energy most of the time.

I think the last "fight" i got in was in the 6th grade, cant remember why but he hit me in the face and i slammed his head into the locker. We got over it very quickly tho. It was one of the only times i went to the super intendent office.

stop false signalling you little sissy ;)

f0e.gif

right here fuck moe anime I only watch the manly stuff like jojo

do you speak english?

you Should know to turn the other cheek :)

I tried to be alpha for awhile, i just couldnt do it. Im tired and low-energy most of the time.

I think the last "fight" i got in was in the 6th grade, cant remember why but he hit me in the face and i slammed his head into the locker. We got over it very quickly tho. It was one of the only times i went to the super intendent office.
always stand up for yourself because no one else will.

stop false signalling you little sissy ;)
im not. no way im not really/totally compensating for something else.
AvV8fUf.gif

f0e.gif

right here fuck moe anime I only watch the manly stuff like jojo
d38312b026ba8dbea14631d1ab475ca0.gif

huh :)?

do you speak english?
I suppose so.

I have shitty English anyways.

Indeed+lt+a+shrugging+anime+girl+_7b8ef9b7d34d4d24c289cec0b824bbec.jpg

you Should know to turn the other cheek :)
No.
27ed63c8a0ae8f70af81f7b57e8d8cee.jpg

I’m overly aggressive due to my ultra-nationalist ideology, if that’s what you mean.

always stand up for yourself because no one else will.

im not. no way im not really/totally compensating for something else.
AvV8fUf.gif

d38312b026ba8dbea14631d1ab475ca0.gif

huh :)?

I suppose so.

I have shitty English anyways.

Indeed+lt+a+shrugging+anime+girl+_7b8ef9b7d34d4d24c289cec0b824bbec.jpg

No.
27ed63c8a0ae8f70af81f7b57e8d8cee.jpg
I was being alpha in my own unique way.

Care to tell us more about it?
I.E. I am very confrontational, take no bullshit, very serious and stoic. I keep my lower coworkers in line, and resolve any disputes in my department. I also angrily stare, and sometimes confront, females who mock my looks. Makes it look awkward on their part. I am unreasonably tolerant in politics, though, as long as they aren’t communists or other radical leftists.

I.E. I am very confrontational, take no bullshit, very serious and stoic. I keep my lower coworkers in line, and resolve any disputes in my department. I also angrily stare, and sometimes confront, females who mock my looks. Makes it look awkward on their part. I am unreasonably tolerant in politics, though, as long as they aren’t communists or other radical leftists.
That's fucking alpha. You're my hero.

447px-Manlytears3.jpg

I watched ultmate muscle as a kid but never seen the OG version kek.
looks the stars has aligned for us to meet on the forums. ive watched ultimate muscle too.

InconsequentialUnrealisticAlaskanhusky-max-1mb.gif

Why would I do that? If anything, the large Irish diaspora would want us to collaborate together even more.
Dont mean the Irish, just anybody who defies our great nation.

we need all things muscular, sweaty, and hairy to upkeep or maintain our image of alpha'ness.

XI0ivc0.jpg

XI0ivc0.jpg

XI0ivc0.jpg

XI0ivc0.jpg

"When was the last time youve gotten into a fight?"

4 months ago though i dont think it can be called a "fight". He was not cautious enough and i liver shot him, i am not sure if he lived or not.

4 months ago though i dont think it can be called a "fight". He was not cautious enough and i liver shot him, i am not sure if he lived or not.
Not sure if he lived? Why aren't you locked in the gulag?

200.gif

Not sure if he lived? Why aren't you locked in the gulag?

I dont know. It is easy to puncture a liver, especially when you are a heavy weight (100kg) and it connects completely.

He didnt give me any choice, i wouldnt do it if he didnt attack me.

7322215.jpg

1493095243385.gif

Why am I not surprised that the gayest fucking anime I've ever seen was posted by a "female anime avatar poster" lol. This is is gayer than yaoi themed anime like Free (well I've never watched free but this shit is really gay so it likely is more gay than Free). The opening is also cringey as fuck.

Im an alpha male at heart, ive never been in a real fight before but i have in my imaginations

@idkwattodowithlife where are you from?

Alphas are born not made

Surprised anyone else knows ultimate muscle lol

Yeah wanting to be a little petite anime girl is ultra manly.
Where my /alpha broes/ at.