Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Where are all the TRUECELS here

Are you a truecel (KHHV)?

• Yes

Votes: 64 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 24 27.3%

• Total voters
TL;DR for this thread: I've made no effort whatsoever to get a girl in my bed, despite being born good looking. I'm now going to claim I'm the greatest sufferer here despite the fact that it's 100% my own fault and I could change my situation within a month.

Oh, and anyone who tries? Fakecel.

TL;DR for this thread: I've made no effort whatsoever to get a girl in my bed, despite being born good looking. I'm now going to claim I'm the greatest sufferer here despite the fact that it's 100% my own fault and I could change my situation within a month.

whatever you say

you're literally 6.5/10 with high trust face and will be even higher if you gymcelled just lol.

i wasn't surprised whatsoever when you said you fucked that many.

You’re still a fakecel though idk what you’re trying to prove here.

whatever you say

you're literally 6.5/10 with high trust face and will be even higher if you gymcelled just lol.

i wasn't surprised whatsoever when you said you fucked that many.

6.5, JFL. You copers inflate me by half a point each week. Won't be long before I'm a full blown Chad at this rate.

You've done nothing to improve your situation, all you've done is rot in your room. You say yourself you've not spoken to a female. How the fuck can you even claim to be incel, nevermind truecel? The situation is 100% your own doing.

Meanwhile I have to spend 2 years at college and fly to the other side of the world just to get the same attention you could have by downloading tinder. And you have the nerve to say you're the one who has it worse. Kys.

@whogivesafucc I was right yet again

Leave OP alone, you stupid faggots. He's an extreme aspie so he's a truecel in that sense. Unlike larpers like itsOVER, he doesn't claim to be ugly and knows his aspieness is the root problem here.

Is a 17 year old KHV more of a truecel than a guy over twice his age who is an incel virgin, but got lucky with a drunken kiss back in 2003?

Inb4 someone replies, yes gtfo fakecel. :rolleyes:

Is a 17 year old KHV more of a truecel than a guy over twice his age who is an incel virgin, but got lucky with a drunken kiss back in 2003?

anyone who has gotten action mogs me by default

but no, you're not a fakecel, you just amog me to the milky way galaxy and back.

Just because you're a fakecel, doesn't mean everyone else is.
Decent looking white dude sorrounded by ethnic chicks, never a single IOI through all those years in school. No way

Without that extra H you wouldnt be able to differentiate between kissless handholdless and kissless hugless.
It doesn't really matter bud.
If you held a girls hand or got a hug from a female at some point in your life I'd still consider you a trucel.

It doesn't really matter bud.
If you held a girls hand or got a hug from a female at some point in your life I'd still consider you a truecel.

lol

no

If youre under 20 you cant be incel.

PSL 5-6 can't be truecel.

PSL 6+ can't even be incel. No, fuck off with muh asbergers, tinder has made being NT obsolete in 2018. You just need to be good looking.

Mentalcel = volcel.

If youre under 20 you cant be incel.

I think you can, I was incel then and still am decades later. Some say at least in your youth you can have more opportunities and chances, but that doesn't apply to everyone given their personal situation, where they live ect.

LMAO, even the op is a fakecel, JFL. Mass extermination needs to be done across this board. 95% of you are fakecel SCUM.

LMAO, even the op is a fakecel, JFL. Mass extermination needs to be done across this board. 95% of you are fakecel SCUM.

>never talked to a girl
>zero ioi's
>zero female contact whatsoever
>parents think im gay and tell me to "get the fuck out of the closet" daily

plus i seen your pics you are tyrone just lol at calling me fakecel.

>never talked to a girl
>zero ioi's
>zero female contact whatsoever
>parents think im gay and tell me to "get the fuck out of the closet" daily

plus i seen your pics you are tyrone just lol at calling me fakecel.
LMAO, Tyrone? I'm ugly AS FUCK. My face looks like a fucking OGRE. I'm not even close to Tyrone tier.

LMAO, Tyrone? I'm ugly AS FUCK. My face looks like a fucking OGRE. I'm not even close to Tyrone tier.

you look like a total thug i bet you fuck white girls on the low

they squirm from your BBC while you spank them and say "shut the fuck up white bitch"

I want to know how many people on this forum are truly fucked, like yours truly.

KHHV truecel, pretty much zero female contact, never really got an IOI. Please tell me that at least SOME of the forum is like this and not "yo bro lol stacy looked at me but jfl at approaching tbh bro."

You never get IoI?

you look like a total thug i bet you fuck white girls on the low

they squirm from your BBC while you spank them and say "shut the fuck up white bitch"
So? Looking thug dosent mean your a Tyrone or else FaceandLms would be one too. I'm uglier than a cancerous
curly haired ginger Jew monster baby. It's over.

17 people need to be purged.

expose how

im subhuman 3.5 mate, what's the mystery.

3.5? I can post yoir pics on truerateme and you wont get 3.5. You are a larper. I expected an answer like "i am too aspie to notice ioi's" but now you are exposing yourself

fucking fakecels

that's true but you're not ugly. you kinda look like 50 cent.
Except I've been called ugly since elementary school to this very day by males, females, and my stepdad. You don't get called ugly 100+ times unless your ugly.

3.5? I can post yoir pics on truerateme and you wont get 3.5. You are a larper. I expected an answer like "i am too aspie to notice ioi's" but now you are exposing yourself

the highest they'd rate me is 4.5 and that's if im very lucky. do it.

make sure to put TKHHV as well.

Except I've been called ugly since elementary school to this very day by males, females, and my stepdad. You don't get called ugly 100+ times unless your ugly.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which is why we're all incels. we're repulsive to women regardless of our actual looks.

the highest they'd rate me is 4.5 and that's if im very lucky. do it.

make sure to put TKHHV as well.
They'd rate you a bit lower because of your philtrum area TBH. It's pretty big... but your eye area makes up for it at least.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which is why we're all incels. we're repulsive to women regardless of our actual looks.
So what I'm understand here is that either way, ITS OVER!

They'd rate you a bit lower because of your philtrum area TBH. It's pretty big... but your eye area makes up for it at least.

lower than 4.5 which brings a grand total of 4, or even 3.5, so the man was right.

Kek "they will rate him a bit lower"? He will get 5/10s atleast

besides truerateme even rates chadlites like a 5.5 or 6

but when a female comes in it's instantly "omg 7.5-8" jfl at that sub.

lower than 4.5 which brings a grand total of 4, or even 3.5, so the man was right.
Kek, don't forget about skin color halo, so you'll be at least a 5/10 over there. You won't get any 3.5-4 ratings.

besides truerateme even rates chadlites like a 5.5 or 6

but when a female comes in it's instantly "omg 7.5-8" jfl at that sub.
I saw them destroy a curry, she got 3s. Still mogged me though, kek. She was at least a 4.5/10 IMO.

ItsOver and op are looksmatched in my opinion, both around a PSL 5. Completely different features amd phenotype though.

ItsOver and op are looksmatched in my opinion, both around a PSL 5. Completely different features amd phenotype though.

Op mogs itsover due to eye area and leaner face

Its over is 4.5

I want to know how many people on this forum are truly fucked, like yours truly.

KHHV truecel, pretty much zero female contact, never really got an IOI. Please tell me that at least SOME of the forum is like this and not "yo bro lol stacy looked at me but jfl at approaching tbh bro."
I've never touched a woman besides a member of my family