Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Where are all the TRUECELS here

Are you a truecel (KHHV)?

• Yes

Votes: 64 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 24 27.3%

• Total voters
You are right, the social isolation is a major problem. But I still think it is somewhat voluntary. Even if you don't have any friends you can go to a nerd hobby store and play Magic The Gathering or something. It's what I do.
Clubs like that always have cliques. The people that all know each other are all going to spend a lot of time talking to each other. If you're new and lack social skills, you won't make friends there.

Clubs like that always have cliques. The people that all know each other are all going to spend a lot of time talking to each other. If you're new and lack social skills, you won't make friends there.
Yeah you don't make friends there. I haven't made any, at least. Usually between games I just sit alone on my phone.
However you can still talk to the opponent in the tournament game, and after the game you can ask them if they want to play more for fun or play EDH or something. Most of the time they don't want to but sometimes they will. It's better than nothing at all.

Yeah you don't make friends there. I haven't made any, at least. Usually between games I just sit alone on my phone.
However you can still talk to the opponent in the tournament game, and after the game you can ask them if they want to play more for fun or play EDH or something. Most of the time they don't want to but sometimes they will. It's better than nothing at all.
That kind of social interaction feels hallow to me.

Virgin checking in

At least 10 people need to be purged from this site.

Funny thing is that this OP is rated 7/10 PSL by FaceandLMS.

WHERE ARE THA TRUCELS LIKE MEE HURDUR

Funny thing is that this OP is rated 7/10 PSL by FaceandLMS.

WHERE ARE THA TRUCELS LIKE MEE HURDUR
Nobody cares about what some autist rated me. What makes one a truecel is whethrt they are KHHV or not. You are not, so NORMIE RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GTFO

It's simple. If you're a truecel who females find undesirable.
The fakecels will never understand our suffering. Even those who ever kissed a girl should be banned.

I'm a KV.

Truecels sure do suffer the most.

I don't consider myself a Truecel, but my respect, heart and love goes out to all Truecels out there. It'd disrespectful to the real victims of Trueceldom, if you fake being a Truecel.

Last edited:
I consider myself a truecel although I'm just KHV (single H). A girl very reluctantly hugged me more than 10 years ago.

Also zero IOIs and zero options.

Nobody cares about what some autist rated me. What makes one a truecel is whethrt they are KHHV or not. You are not, so NORMIE RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GTFO
This OP mogs me to OBLIVION, fuck off.

And FaceandLMS is the best ratter from this community and NT af.

This OP mogs me to OBLIVION, fuck off.

And FaceandLMS is the best ratter from this community and NT af.
Mogs you? No he doesn't. You managed to get laid while he didn't. Women are the best raters. Some girl out there considered you genetically fit enough to have sex with her, while my boy is rotting as a KHHV. I am so tired of you normies LARPing. Just go and annoy some other people ffs.

Mogs you? No he doesn't. You managed to get laid while he didn't. Women are the best raters. Some girl out there considered you genetically fit enough to have sex with her, while my boy is rotting as a KHHV. I am so tired of you normies LARPing. Just go and annoy some other people ffs.
My face is 5/10 and this OP's face is 7/10 so yes he mogs me... and to be KHV having a 7/10 face is must have REAL, REAL mental problems.

So this OP is a MENTALCEL, not a TRUECEL.

Even Grotesque who already lost his virginity is more truecel than this guy.

And i only lost my virginity because i managed to send the girl an pick of my dick, not because of my face, my face is totally unattractive.

My face is 5/10 and this OP's face is 7/10 so yes he mogs me... and to be KHV having a 7/10 face is must have REAL, REAL mental problems.

And i only lost my virginity because i managed to send the girl an pick of my dick, not because of my face, my face is totally unattractive.
Cel = celibate. Truecel = true celibate. You are NOT an incel let alone truecel because you have had sex with a regular girl. Normies like you are what ruins and divides the community. You are a TROLL. How fucked up do you have to be as a normie to tell a KHHV guy that he is not a truecel while YOU are. You DISGUST me. Go and ruin other communities, troll. You are no better than the cucks who terminated r/incels. Get the FUCK out, normie. Besides, 80% of this forum (actual incels) agree with me that filthy normies like you should not be allowed. I wish the mods were not cucked.

KHHV sub-5 reporting for duty, sir!

Cel = celibate. Truecel = true celibate. You are NOT an incel let alone truecel because you have had sex with a regular girl. Normies like you are what ruins and divides the community. You are a TROLL. How fucked up do you have to be as a normie to tell a KHHV guy that he is not a truecel while YOU are. You DISGUST me. Go and ruin other communities, troll. You are no better than the cucks who terminated r/incels. Get the FUCK out, normie. Besides, 80% of this forum (actual incels) agree with me that filthy normies like you should not be allowed. I wish the mods were not cucked.
giphy.gif

I reached wizard status, but I wouldn't say I was truecel.

Truecel is reserved for the truly subhuman, those who have no hope of ever ascending.

Then you are saying that there is no diference between and incel and an truecel??

Lets see the terminology of the site

• Incel (Allowed): Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts.
  • Truecel (Allowed): Type of incel who hasn't ever had sex or been in a relationship, despite numerous attempts.
I lost my virginity at 21 (whats is very late) and nervemore made sex again in life. Im going to 23 in may..

2 years + losing virginity at 21 after many many fails is a significant amount of time want you or not, so yes im incel, but not a truecel (i also never claimed to be a truecel. Quote me one post where i do this and i give you my League of Legends account)

I would love to see you walking on the street or studing in the same classroom with this OP "truecel" receiving multiple iOi from multiple woman and you getting trigered and angry as fuck till the point you start calling him fakecel too.

While me, the "fakecel troll", received 1 iOi in all my life and grabbed the opportunity as a baby grabs his mother.

My approach account is 25 and my rejection account is 24.

Tbh not even you are ugly enought to get TRUECEL status. Think about that.

Tfw only a KHV but still ticked the truecel option.

Devilish

What the fuck? You are literally fucking chadlite. You mog everyone on this forum to oblivion, wtf are you doing here? Are you here to mock us?
Not Chadlite but perhaps a high tier normie

He's not a 7/10. People here can't rate for their LIVES.

What is the third H for?
KHHHV stands for Kissless Hugless HandHoldless Virgin

There also TKHHHV - Talkless Kissless Hugless HandHoldless Virgin

The only reason Im not talkless is because I have talked to female cashiers before. If you dont count that then I would technically be a talkless virgin as well.

KHHHV stands for Kissless Hugless HandHoldless Virgin

There also TKHHHV - Talkless Kissless Hugless HandHoldless Virgin

The only reason Im not talkless is because I have talked to female cashiers before. If you dont count that then I would technically be a talkless virgin as well.
I thought KHHV was lossless hugless handhold less. There is no point in that extra H.

I want to know how many people on this forum are truly fucked, like yours truly.

KHHV truecel, pretty much zero female contact, never really got an IOI. Please tell me that at least SOME of the forum is like this and not "yo bro lol stacy looked at me but jfl at approaching tbh bro."
You the guy who Heightframeface posted the pic of? If thats you man you are not ugly. I guess times are rougher these days but 10-15 years ago you would easily have had a girlfriend unless you are so mentally off that you are scaring them away.

14 people need to be purged.

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

like i said i was rated 3.5 confirmed genetic trash

Ffs it's so rage inducing to see you post. Literally all you have to do is go on tinder while I have to travel halfway round the world only to get called fakecel by teenagers.

And you claim YOU'RE the truecel and are suffering. JFL, what a fucking joke. You're the last one who should be making threads like this.

Ffs it's so rage inducing to see you post. Literally all you have to do is go on tinder while I have to travel halfway round the world only to get called fakecel by teenagers.

And you claim YOU'RE the truecel and are suffering. JFL, what a fucking joke. You're the last one who should be making threads like this.

You fucked a virgin girl in the UK.

If he manages to have sex here in the US, I'll be calling him out for it. Just like I am calling you out.

You fucked a virgin girl in the UK.

If he manages to have sex here in the US, I'll be calling him out for it. Just like I am calling you out.

Once in 26 years. Are you also calling out Zyros etc who've had far more success?

JFL, lookism applies even here. OP is accepted because he's good looking. Same for Zyros. Yet as soon as an ugly guy does ANYTHING the haters come out.

you mog me into oblivion in the eyes of women
which is the only thing that matters

Once in 26 years. Are you also calling out Zyros etc who've had far more success?

I have called out Zyros, yes.

JFL, lookism applies even here. OP is accepted because he's good looking. Same for Zyros. Yet as soon as an ugly guy does ANYTHING the haters come out.

No, no, he's a KV. You're not. As soon as he gets a date, I'll be calling him out.

like i said i was rated 3.5 confirmed genetic trash
I have seen uglier,shorter, balder men get women. Your worst problem is mental. If you can get passed that you will get laid.

you mog me into oblivion in the eyes of women
which is the only thing that matters

No, I had to work really hard and change my life just for a tiny bit of success. You had all the tools for a great life handed to you on a plate, screw it up yourself, then call the guy who actively tried to improve his situation a fakecel.

Literally just go on tinder and take a few selfies, jfc. You know this but you prefer to sit here and be validated by ugly men. Reign in hell rather than serve in heaven I guess .

I have called out Zyros, yes.

No, no, he's a KV. You're not. As soon as he gets a date, I'll be calling him out.

Literally the only reason he's KV (assuming it's not a larp) is he refuses to use tinder.

I thought KHHV was lossless hugless handhold less. There is no point in that extra H.
Without that extra H you wouldnt be able to differentiate between kissless handholdless and kissless hugless.