Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When's the last time you were excited for something?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Probably when GTA 5 came out in 2013 and we bought it on the morning of release.

Havent felt excited since ever. All my hopes and dreams were ruined and i had to lower my expectations being poor.

Last edited:
2013 was a lovely year. I met youth in group therapy and also continued my open-source gaming from 2012.

Probably when GTA 5 came out in 2013 and we bought it on the morning of release.

Havent felt excited since ever. All my hopes and dreams were ruined.
"we"? with who gf?? :feelsaww::feelsaww:

Havent felt excited since ever. All my hopes and dreams were ruined and i had to lower my expectations being poor.
I miss 2013.

didnt you say family abandoned you? tbh I think your family's fine try get back to them you guys probably shared some happy moments together why not share more, don't dwell on the negative moments man

didnt you say family abandoned you? tbh I think your family's fine try get back to them you guys probably shared some happy moments together why not share more, don't dwell on the negative moments man
Just my mother and brother. :rolleyes:

Yes they did abandon me, havent had any happy moments since my childhood.

Just my mother and brother. :rolleyes:

Yes they did abandon me, havent had any happy moments since my childhood.
fuck the rest of your family, your mother and brother are your only family from now on

fuck the rest of your family, your mother and brother are your only family from now on
Bout to have none once i get my own house and my mother dies in another year or two.

Brother abandoned me too and treated me like shit. Only is he now trying to reconnect.

Brother abandoned me too and treated me like shit. Only is he now trying to reconnect.
let him back man, dont dwell on the past you guys shared happy moments together

When I joined this forum

well, I hope it all works out for you
What works out for me? My life is fucked dude. All i have is to cope with my hobby, work, and trying to get some friends.

yeah, I hope you get what you want :feelsaww:
There is nothing i want. It's just coping just to live. Trying to be a normal person. That is all

Probably when Cyberpunk 2077 or Saint's Row were about to come out

Cyberpunk 2077 was a dumpster fire. That was hilarious.
i had glitches but only like 2 or 3 that made me have to reload a checkpoint or save. Other than that my experience was fine on my hardware.

i had glitches but only like 2 or 3 that made me have to reload a checkpoint or save. Other than that my experience was fine on my hardware.
The game was unplayable at launch

Of course it was spoiled boy. Did you get a big mac or a happy meal?

The end of the world and up coming political turmoil has me pretty jazzed