Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whenever I see females IRL I can’t help but analyze their bone structure, phenotype, and overall robustness

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
I think to myself, “wow that’s a fine jaw, amazing lower third, would help to sire slayer sons.” Or, “those are fine birthing hips and strong shoulders.” Jfl I’m starting to view females as solely in relation to their breeding capabilities and genetics.

Bonus: I also catch myself saying tbh, ngl, it’s over, buddy boyo irl.

I'm instinctively drawn to their asses, especially if they're reasonably attractive and wearing tight jeans.

I also regularly have incel terminology in my head and apply it to everyday situations.

I do this with all people tbh. its better than staring at the floor

We all do.
It is relatable.

I think to myself, “wow that’s a fine jaw, amazing lower third, would help to sire slayer sons.” Or, “those are fine birthing hips and strong shoulders.” Jfl I’m starting to view females as solely in relation to their breeding capabilities and genetics.

Bonus: I also catch myself saying tbh, ngl, it’s over, buddy boyo irl.
You're unironically objectifying people, maybe cucktear is right...

OP, women think in the EXACT same way as you do. Nothing wrong with it. In fact more power to you. I encourage you to analyze the shit out of them and be ultra discriminating about their features at the genetic level. If women can subject us to the grind of natural selection, so can we. Let us become as hypergamous as them. Let us dehumanize them by characterizing them solely in accordance with their physical attributes.
We don't get laid though

We can select the best genes through surrogacy. We can buy the eggs from the best donors and have kids who will be slayers, thereby at least fulfilling our biological imperative to procreate. Many men and women who've been unable to have a family through the traditional dating process have gone through surrogacy to become single parents.
Why would you want the burden of raising a kid, especially without a family?

High IQ tbh, it's what women are for at the end of the day

Whenever I see females IRL, I look at her ass.

Thanks to this video it has made me see things on another level.

The only purpose a woman has is to be breed and care for her husband.

The thing I can't stop noticing is how many women would be fucked if they were males.

Like mouth breeding foids/foids with weak lower thirds. Or women with broad shoulders. Or women with a lazy eye. Or women with a terrible hairline. Women with acne.

I think to myself, “wow that’s a fine jaw, amazing lower third, would help to sire slayer sons.” Or, “those are fine birthing hips and strong shoulders.”
Been there continuously bro.

Same here tbh. I always look for high E and high T traits to balance out my ogre genes and still give me a Chad son.

The thing I can't stop noticing is how many women would be fucked if they were males.

Like mouth breeding foids/foids with weak lower thirds. Or women with broad shoulders. Or women with a lazy eye. Or women with a terrible hairline. Women with acne.
Indeed, if it got switched around.
Things would be quite interesting to watch as they develop in the opposite direction.
Those double standards of Nature really pisses me off.

The average foid chin mogs me. Every time I notice it I stop analyzing at the foid to avoid suicidefuel

lel it doesn't matter if their bone structure is garbage,there will always be a thirsty enough beta cuck willing to date them,that's why you don't see them talking about that except boobs or ass size.

Ironic, considering the female on the left is jewish. The universe is funny.
Lets take a good laugh while we are at it.
We all share a very limited shorted lifespan, gotta take every second worth of its time.

Whenever I see them, I just look away and ignore, because I don't like torturing myself, no point in window shopping, maybe I'll put in that kind of effort to analyze the features of women the next time I'm at a brothel, other than that it doesn't make any sense, its just masochistic

"Oh yeah, look at that nice ass I won't get to fuck, ooooooh yeaaaah, taking it all in"

Really retarded when you think about it, you're just going to be horny and frustrated for the rest of the day from that point forward, and if you are only outside when at work (like me) you now have to spend the day working while depressed

I make it my mission to screen out as much normie stimuli (especially women) as possible so I can somewhat enjoy the day

Last edited:
Same. On the one hand, it's good, as I can dismiss subhuman women. However, I feel mogged to hell when I see a woman with a robust lower third. I should really go back to how I was before, where I'd just go by my initial reaction.