Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Whenever I open facebook I feel how unwanted I am

GreenBull

GreenBull

Banned
-
Not that I even want to use that shit, I only use it to stay in touch with my siblings and my family. But this sucks man. Everyone in my friends list has hundreds of people in their list, some even have thousands while I , I have 20 people, 16 of whom are relatives all middleaged or in their late 30s, while 5 or 6 are from college whom I sent the friend request. None of them are foids. Checked it just now and the least friends anyone has from my list is 347. Why am I so unwanted? I feel like I've already seen the worst things that can happen to anyone in the life. 0 matches after 25k swipes on tinder and now this. I already don't use any other social media outside of fb. Why life had to be so unfair with me? Hope I can get out of this soon, it's getting inside my skin.

Why are you even using Facebook? It is a waste of time.

This is why I only use Facebook to look up ugly guys I went to school with hoping and praying they aren't with a foid.

But yep, they are with a foid.

Why are you even using Facebook? It is a waste of time.
To stay in contact with family. They know about my issues and I often break my phones in anger so they've requested me to never delete it. Cannot refuse what my parents want from me.

This is why I only use Facebook to look up ugly guys I went to school with hoping and praying they aren't with a foid.

But yep, they are with a foid.
This is what I see too. Some even have profile pics kissing their gf.

I only have 12-14 :trepidation:

Using Facebook is suifuel. :feelsrope:

Facebook is shit, the only way that we would get a bunch of friends were if we were to go around and add each other as friends

Well it also makes me wonder how they even got a girlfriend in the first place. We, as the blackpilled, know that personality counts for nothing. They aren't rich, they are ugly, etc.

A lot of the times I ask myself what is wrong with me as a person for that to be possible.

Snapchat is by far the most brutal suicidefuel social media. Watching everyone you know live more than you ever have or ever will in a single picture. I wish I could hide my Snapchat score... it’s so fucking embarrassing, 200. Meanwhile the average score in my area is in the upper 20,000’s.

I sometimes go on Facebook to check on past classmates from high school. I see how much better their lives are in comparison to mine (social life, careers, relationships, happiness) and just want to rope. :feelsrope:

Well it also makes me wonder how they even got a girlfriend in the first place. We, as the blackpilled, know that personality counts for nothing. They aren't rich, they are ugly, etc.

A lot of the times I ask myself what is wrong with me as a person for that to be possible.
I think they accept to be cucks and beta orbiters , but our masculinity and self respect doesn't allow us to go so lewd. We as alpha males want a monogamous loving relationship with a girl , but beta orbiters spend their entire day orbiting around foids,licking their arse, accept being their slaves and even have no problems getting cucked.
These are the same ugly male who post in r/cuckold and r/inceltears.

Snapchat is by far the most brutal suicidefuel social media. Watching everyone you know live more than you ever have or ever will in a single picture. I wish I could hide my Snapchat score... it’s so fucking embarrassing, 200. Meanwhile the average score in my area is in the upper 20,000’s.
I never used that so don't know how it works. But what do points signify?
I sometimes go on Facebook to check on past classmates from high school. I see how much better their lives are in comparison to mine (social life, careers, relationships, happiness) and just want to rope. :feelsrope:
Literally my story.

I never used that so don't know how it works. But what do points signify?
You get a point for each message you either send or receive. If it weren’t for my pathetic attempt at fooling people into thinking I actually conversed with people on the app by making another account and spamming my inbox, my score would be in the double digits.

You get a point for each message you either send or receive. If it weren’t for my pathetic attempt at fooling people into thinking I actually conversed with people on the app by making another account and spamming my inbox, my score would be in the double digits.
Sounds sad man. All I knew about snapchat so far was roasties using it to insult animals. But now I find out it's even worse.

I only use facebook to spy some roasties and wish them death

All these "scores" is one of the main thing i hate on socials... You have to compete with normies using all of these "likes" and "scores". I don't like nearly anything which involves online competition.

No Facebook no life
----

Lol OP it's you
so funny

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I only use facebook to spy some roasties and wish them death
I expected that after seeing Dead as your avatar.
All these "scores" is one of the main thing i hate on socials... You have to compete with normies using all of these "likes" and "scores". I don't like nearly anything which involves online competition.
I don't like any competition at all. I should be provided with the things I work for.

Lol

Well maybe some girl may find it cute or endearing (maybe... You hope... Like 1 in a million... Lol)

I hate facebook and i hate mark zuckersperg.

I started adding anyone with more than 2 mutual friends. It's not important, dude, and it makes Facebook way more interesting.

I started adding anyone with more than 2 mutual friends. It's not important, dude, and it makes Facebook way more interesting.
I think everyone in my list are friends with each other. I sent request to more people but they never accepted. Now, I'll just cancel all my sent requests.

lul try twitter or instagram or something along those lines. Facebook is the family friendly social media.

I hope mark cuckerberg dies from cancer

Facebook isn't made for incels bro it's a total waste of time unless you want to look up chads life style and dumb stacies

lul try twitter or instagram or something along those lines. Facebook is the family friendly social media.
Been there done that. 4 followers on fb and all of them too were fake ids prmoting some adult site. Never going make an id on these sites again.

I can't look at any social media for more than a couple of seconds tbh. It's like watching gore videos, I don't feel comfortable watching it.

Because of social media we'll never have any chance to get laid. So delete this jewish shit!