Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whenever I mention how disgusting, used up, and balding WHITE women over 30 are, my thread gets over 1k views. White women HAVE to click.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Looking over my threads, the ones which always got over 1k views, many times more than the rest, were the ones which I mentioned the truth.

The truth about how only a fucking idiot would get in a relationship with a used up old whore, meaning a white woman over 30.

Why can't white women handle the truth? Why don't white women over 30 realize they look like grandmas to most men?

its prolly all IT tbh

a woman of any race is useless after 25.

Women over 30 are completely worn out, both mentally and physically. Regardless of race

lmao its all the landwhales at IT, prime stacys dont use reddit or lurk on this forum

a woman of any race is useless after 25.
They're still fertile from ages 25-30; but this 'merit' is just to admit that the only thing left for them is to do is get pregnant, give birth, and hence become fat + loose in their vaginas (if they haven't already).

Last edited:
I don't consider any foid attractive over 20.

yup.

reddit is mostly old ass white women trying to find some value in their pathetic, used up, worthless lives
kek ive argued with some of them. they are still mentally children. i would think they are like 16 but when I went through their history, they would mention having kids JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back