Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Whenever a guy talks to me about the girls he got or how his friend picked up a girl etc. I try to change the topic as fast as possible

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
I can't bear hearing other guys experiencing what I have been dreaming of for my entire life, and to this day I have no idea how and where you even get girls - and to hear others talk about pick ups makes me so jealous that I can't continue talking about that. Whenever its at work or uni, if someone starts that topic I just smile and acknowledge it and try to talk about something else asap cause I dont want to be reminded of what I am missing out or why I am so miserable, my envy for other men is very strong and it sometimes turns into hatred even though they did nothing to me

I'm the same, especially since no one really knows I'm an incel. It's very painful that they just think this is normal stuff that every guy does.

I dont hang out with people like that at all just to avoid being lifemogged

I immediately stop the conversation when it happens.

They do this because they know you get no girls

It's a way for normies to subtly mog you and make themselves feel superior.

I'm the same, especially since no one really knows I'm an incel. It's very painful that they just think this is normal stuff that every guy does.
Yea it seems like they think I can relate to their shit with women
They do this because they know you get no girls

It's a way for normies to subtly mog you and make themselves feel superior.
This is possible, they probably want to feel better about themselves

I would ask them how they do it.

I dont hang out with people like that at all just to avoid being lifemogged
I immediately stop the conversation when it happens.
I try to avoid as much as possible but sometimes you can't escape from that conversation at work etc.
I would ask them how they do it.
I asked some of them because I wanted my lifelong mystery to be solved - how do you get girls? And their answers are generic with 90% saying "dont know it just happened"

Thats why incels should only have other incels as friends. It's also a good idea to look for a job with old co-workers, mine are 50+ boomers and they only talk about holidays, pets and gardening, it's pretty comfy.

my friend started talking at some point about how he unwittingly cucked another guy in college, then kept fucking his girl out of convenience

asked him how he did it and he said she approached him too

my friend started talking at some point about how he unwittingly cucked another guy in college, then kept fucking his girl out of convenience

I can't even imagine what it's like to be approached by a girl :incel:

I don't talk with people so it doesnt happen to me

I can't even imagine what it's like to be approached by a girl :incel:
we're expected to wealthmax and get approached for betabux when we're 35-40, hopefully something happens to stop this

"You need to go out and talk to girls bro"