Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When you're ugly, everyone disagrees with you even if you make valid points.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Being ugly means that everything you say to people is garbage. It happens a lot at work, I don't talk much but whenever I do it, everyone undervalues my opinion. No one takes me seriously. If I was attractive this wouldn't happen, everyone would listened to me even if I were talking real bullshit.

Last edited:
When ur ugly everyone hates u, everyone will disagree with u, everyone is disgusted by u, etc

Images

I think you have a valid point!

Pls elab

Being ugly they don't take us into account at all we are subhuman for society

True. that's why i don't talk much.

Yep, this is what living as a trucel is like. Inceldom doesn't only revolve around sex, it's about being rejected by society because of your looks.

If you're ugly everything that comes out of your mouth is deemed evil because people register us as absolute villains

this gets interesting when they cant afford to ignore what you say. happens all the time at work. sometimes they will ignore it and wait until someone they dont deem disgusting comes up with a similar idea, even if it is not as good as yours

JFL @ foids who use the hackneyed lie "hurr durr when I say something at work no one listens but when a man says the same thing everyone listens blah blah blah muh glass ceiling wahh wahh muh oppression."

Surrounded by orbiters, worshippers, and white knights, and foids still think they're "oppressed." Meanwhile, we ugly males have to deal with "everything you say is wrong because you're ugly" every day of our lives.

JFL @ foids who use the hackneyed lie "hurr durr when I say something at work no one listens but when a man says the same thing everyone listens blah blah blah muh glass ceiling wahh wahh muh oppression."

Surrounded by orbiters, worshippers, and white knights, and foids still think they're "oppressed." Meanwhile, we ugly males have to deal with "everything you say is wrong because you're ugly" every day of our lives.
Imagine being an oppressed female in 2019

you talk they disagree and mock you, you are quiet they think you are a psychopath and weird

fuark thats true and brutal

depends on how ugly you are

I've blackpilled plenty of normies online and shown them the true path, ironically, I think many of those normies would reject my truth in person because the sight of my face would automatically make me wrong about anything I say.