Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When you’re tired of being good.

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
D2E17148 4D35 48BB BC1C 2435CC007D00

>tfw ywn have this

brutal dogpill tbh

Just be a good boy bro
Inceldom Discussion?

Last edited:
brutal dogpill tbh

Look how happy this female looks while this dog is all over her. This will never happen to me man.

I know women irl that treat their dogs like kings

Pray a filthy pitbull mauls her

Inceldom Discussion
:feelskek:
Fuck tho @Blacktarpill what would you do in this situation, as a fan of the dogpill when applied to humans

Inkwell love is not important at all and you don´t deserve love because you must have a bad personality.

This is how love deprived touchless incel dog reaction look like. Now imagine how damaged incels are after decades of rejections, not experiencing love, companionship, intimacy at all.

Inkwell love is not important at all and you don´t deserve love because you must have a bad personality.

This is how love deprived touchless incel dog reaction look like. Now imagine how damaged incels are after decades of rejections, not experiencing love, companionship, intimacy at all.
legit high iq

Lmao

I mean it only makes since males of her own species dont meet her standards so it only makes since that she looks outside her own kind

Dogpill confirmed

I wish i was a dog

Dogpill strikes as usual.

I cri evrytiem, when I am all alone sometimes I made some strange noises like this dog yearning for nice girl (most of all cases for one girl who rejected me year ago), dogcel escaped from inceldom, wish we could done this too.