Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When your so ugly being rich don’t even matter

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
So I’m an accountant of sorts, so sometimes I have to go deposit a large amount of checks in the bank. Usually the foid tellers are nice, and sometimes I think they mistakenly think I own the company and am rich. In those cases they seem extra nice.

Went today and deposited around 50,000 usd. The 6.5 teller greeted me okay. Took a couple minutes to deposit my checks then gave me a receipt and said thanks. No friendly banter, no asking how my day was.
Lol the deathnic in the window next to me was even treated better.

money doesn't fix a sub-8 face :feelsrope:

There is no money for your subhuman face.

Guys in similar situation goes in there all the time who height mog you and face mog you who deposit the same or more amounts

Foid teller wanted me to buy life insurance and started being rude when I refused.

No money in the world can buy pure sexual attraction. Unless you undergo surgery but those not always help.

Her boyfriend deposited his superior genes into her the night before.

If you are rich, at least you do not depend on the approval of a rich boss to survive.

These kind of threads are pointless. Being rich is always better than being good looking.

Also:
can fix your flaws unless seriously birth defect, and get you 6-7/10

If I was rich, I would get as much surgery as possible and spend every last dime of my money helping other incels get as much surgery as possible. The wealth of the soul I would receive from helping the most oppressed and forsaken men in The West would be greater than the monetary wealth I lost from helping them.

cope there is surgery
Surgery doesn't improve much, if you're truecel, though it can improve you If you're 3/10 at min. Also, surgery has risk of going bad.

If I was rich, I would get as much surgery as possible and spend every last dime of my money helping other incels get as much surgery as possible. The wealth of the soul I would receive from helping the most oppressed and forsaken men in The West would be greater than the monetary wealth I lost from helping them.
we need an incel backed group trust fund

These kind of threads are pointless. Being rich is always better than being good looking.

Also:

can fix your flaws unless seriously birth defect, and get you 6-7/10
Aye I'd take having a few million in the bank, rather than being just really good looking. If being good looking came with a talent, say being a reasonably good actor. Then I could take my good looks and go make some money off it. However, if I'm just good looking and poor I'll stick to being ugly and rich. Poverty sucks regardless what you look like.

looks > > > > money