Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When your sibling is a Chad

VirginKing24

VirginKing24

Recruit
★★
You know it's over, if you have a sibling that's getting more action than you. Literally both my little sister and oldest brother are in relationships and they've been in more relationships than I'll ever dream of. And my brother has smashed more chicks that I'll ever have in a lifetime. Yet I stay getting rejected or ignored.... It's definitely over forreal. Time to accept reality for what it's worth.

Just be confident. He must speak.

I feel the urge to rope everytime I see my brother tbh. He’s better than me in every way.

over for siblingcels

tfw your cousins are chad but not you

Yep, I dont have a brother but some of my cousins are the tall, blue eyed, light haired Egyptian chads

imagine how much worse it would be if it were your younger brother getting more action than you

my brother was chad, but, today, is a marcel

same all my cousins are chads and i have a neighbour whos still young but he will be a chad in a bit

We pay the consequences of others. Not good. Not good at all.