Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When your oneitis doesn’t come to school

Officer
★★★
It’s absolute suicide fuel when your oneitis doesn’t even bother to come to school. I know I might be beta for saying this but even though she doesn’t like me I can at least look at her for eye candy and imagine all the retarded scenarios in my head. It’s OVER if you obsess so much over a girl where you contemplate suicide just because she doesn’t come to school.
Fuck my life I just want to end it right now. I know I will never be able to spread my seed.

These teencels man

These teencels man
I'm an oldcel but I can relate from when I was younger too. Places where you have to be bored all day and then you daydream about your oneitis. Mind you, I wasn't black pilled as I'm now and none of that terminology even existed back then.

Oneitiscels need injections of test.

Having a oneitis is a sign of a cuck

I’m in college though
How the fuck do you have a oneitis in college? Are you fucking retarded? Don't you realize she spends AT LEAST every other weekend getting jizzed on by her newest "hookup" when she's drunk?

Oneitiscels need injections of test.
I need a cure for this oneitis. I seriously can’t help myself. What should I do? Contemplating putting a ice pick in my brain to turn me into a zombie instead of a cuck

I'm an oldcel but I can relate from when I was younger too. Places where you have to be bored all day and then you daydream about your oneitis. Mind you, I wasn't black pilled as I'm now and none of that terminology even existed back then.
Yea but OP is blackpilled no excuse for a oneitis

How the fuck do you have a oneitis in college? Are you fucking retarded? Don't you realize she spends AT LEAST every other weekend getting jizzed on by her newest "hookup" when she's drunk?

I honestly have not seen anyone like her in my life. She’s a 100% nerd and only talks about Fortnite, Dark Souls, Overwatch, ANY subhuman like me would be instantly attracted to her

Yea but OP is blackpilled no excuse for a oneitis

I was not attracted to her at all at first but she started talking about video games like she was a pro gamer

Why do you even have a "oneitis" though?

Fuck off with this oneitis bullshit. People with that should be banned instantly

I was not attracted to her at all at first but she started talking about video games like she was a pro gamer
gamer girls are the worst

I honestly have not seen anyone like her in my life. She’s a 100% nerd and only talks about Fortnite, Dark Souls, Overwatch, ANY subhuman like me would be instantly attracted to her
You're in for a rude awakening buddy boyo. You don't understand. Females are inundated with literally hundreds of text from males per week, and that's not an exaggeration. So let's say she gets that many texts per week from age 12-13 until now. You don't think that she would have hopped on at least one dick by now? She's a slut.

You're in for a rude awakening buddy boyo. You don't understand. Females are inundated with literally hundreds of text from males per week, and that's not an exaggeration. So let's say she gets that many texts per week from age 12-13 until now. You don't think that she would have hopped on at least one dick by now? She's a slut.

She doesn’t have a Facebook , no Instagram, no Snapchat, no nothing . I literally have never seen her speaking to any guy . Not only that she’s literally a pro gamer. That’s what really got me otherwise I wouldn’t even pay attention even one second.

She's taking the day off to get fucked by adult Chad and is round his house getting jizzed on and impregnated.

The next day she tells everyone "I just had a cold" "tehehehehehehe". Whilst describing herself getting fucked in detail to stacies she hangs out with.

She doesn’t have a Facebook , no Instagram, no Snapchat, no nothing . I literally have never seen her speaking to any guy . Not only that she’s literally a pro gamer. That’s what really got me otherwise I wouldn’t even pay attention even one second.
so talk to her faggot, say that you want to take her out

so talk to her faggot, say that you want to take her out

If it was that easy I wouldn’t be here . Fuck having low testosterone and having schizophrenia. Not only that but also being ugly.

Lol @ you if you think cumrags have to socialize mediamax to get dick. If she's a pro gamer she's probably also a cam whore. Cumrags aren't as naive as you think.

Lmao
>nerd
>fortnite
>overwatch

GTFO

I am never going to see my oneitis again.

If you are still capable of experiencing oneitis you should know this is just the beginning of your misery. If you are a truecel it gets so much worse. Your life is on a downward spiral and it's never going to improve. Best learn to cope bucko, cause the hell is just beginning. Not seeing some roast beef you crush on will be a good day not so far from now.

lol,the only actually nerd girl i know is preety much a dyke or maybe even a trans man,i would say is preety much impossible to find a feminine woman that is a nerd

also,if you dont even talk to her why do you even care if she comes to class or not,at least i talked to my oneitis in school by running fake gay game

Teenagers OUT

lol,the only actually nerd girl i know is preety much a dyke or maybe even a trans man,i would say is preety much impossible to find a feminine woman that is a nerd

also,if you dont even talk to her why do you even care if she comes to class or not,at least i talked to my oneitis in school by running fake gay game

Well I found a feminine woman that is a nerd and that is my oneitis.

Also I really don’t know. I shouldn’t be so obsessed over this girl who I have never talked to and barely notices me. I know this. But fuck my lizard brain can’t stop. Fuck my low testosterone piece of shit subhuman ass. I literally don’t even have the balls to even smile at her. Fuck it’s OVER for me. Just let me jump off a bridge and fuck this gay existence .

Shes skipping to fuck chad
Pretty simple when you think about it

If you are still capable of experiencing oneitis you should know this is just the beginning of your misery. If you are a truecel it gets so much worse. Your life is on a downward spiral and it's never going to improve. Best learn to cope bucko, cause the hell is just beginning. Not seeing some roast beef you crush on will be a good day not so far from now.

I hope for the day which I don’t get any oneitis fever. This is a fucking curse I went into spring semester thinking I’d be done from female bullshit and I got infected like no other.

Shes skipping to fuck chad
Pretty simple when you think about it

That’s what I’m thinking as well. No way a girl as pretty as her doesn’t have 10 chads after her. Fuck this gay earth.
But she is very abnormal. If there’s even a little bit of doubt that she’s not like other femoids I can’t stop obsessing

This post reeks of high school

Don't have oneitis, but have one which used to be and whom i still sometimes want to fuck. I'm happy when she isn't at school, feel myself better

My oneitis or crush didn't come to school today either.

How unfortunate.

he should be banned until he graduates high school