Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR When your mom is a plank and you gymcel

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Bwyx6BTIIAIIX7m.jpg:large

hmm it sounds like he need to hit the gym once more

he just needs to take a shower :soy:

Not enough haircuts

never began for embryocels
Don't underestimate how genetic garbage planks are. This is what chads mom looks like

She is a chubby bitch with a fat gut you can bet! I hate women like that. Beautiful women are thin and elegant not chubby fat, big assed bitches. You must be a nig.

Obviously this picture was taken before his shower and haircut.

She is a chubby bitch with a fat gut you can bet! I hate women like that. Beautiful women are thin and elegant not chubby fat, big assed bitches. You must be a nig.
She is definitely not chubby look at her arms, face, and upper body in general she is quite skinny. Her ass and legs are perfectly fine.

None of that matters since I'm talking about it genetically. Beautiful women are not flat with small tits and ass. Would you rather your mom be a genetic trash plank or the girl I showed?
he just needs to take a shower :soy:
It's amazing how those people refuse to admit that anyone is ugly and that they only need a haircut and a shower no matter how ugly the subhuman is.

Last edited:
Don't underestimate how genetic garbage planks are. This is what chads mom looks like

Why though? Why do foids with flat bodies breed frail-boned/short sons? Are there medical/scientific studies that confirms this?

Why though? Why do foids with flat bodies breed frail-boned/short sons? Are there medical/scientific studies that confirms this?
This is what Arnold Schwarzenegger's son looks like because he reproduced with a plank.
Arnold-Schwarzenegger-s-Son-Patrick-Kicked-Out-of-LA-Club-2.jpg

Arnold then cheated on her with a fat maid because even a fat maid is better than a genetic trash plank.

This is what Arnold Schwarzenegger's son looks like because he reproduced with a plank.

Arnold then cheated on her with a fat maid because even a fat maid is better than a genetic trash plank.
Legit, the reasoning here is sound. Though a handful of anecdotes don't establish causality. If anyone here has links to studies/journals that proves/disproves this, please feel free to share.

None of that matters since I'm talking about it genetically. Beautiful women are not flat with small tits and ass. Would you rather your mom be a genetic trash plank or the girl I showed?

It's amazing how those people refuse to admit that anyone is ugly and that they only need a haircut and a shower no matter how ugly the subhuman is.
Plank of course. Thin, boney women are hot. They are wonders. Fat ass bitches like her are primitive and appeal only to niggers. You never see women like them modelling. If you like women like her you are low IQ.

What is the point? He looks great. Chadlite.

Plank of course. Thin, boney women are hot. They are wonders. Fat ass bitches like her are primitive and appeal only to niggers. You never see women like them modelling. If you like women like her you are low IQ.

What is the point? He looks great. Chadlite.
Giga cope. They have no tits, no ass, and the bodies of 12 year old boys. If you think that is fat you are low iq. That is high e. lmfao modeling. They pick skeletons as models to show off the clothes the best because they are walking hangers.

My point is that his dad is giga chad and that his frame is comical compared to his dad.

It seems like he forgot to take shower

Giga cope. They have no tits, no ass, and the bodies of 12 year old boys. If you think that is fat you are low iq. That is high e. lmfao modeling. They pick skeletons as models to show off the clothes the best because they are walking hangers.

My point is that his dad is giga chad and that his frame is comical compared to his dad.
Firstly, how is that cope? I'm just saying what appeals to me.

Secondly, thin bodies are hot, because everyone these days is a fatass. I can guarantee that fat cow is not agile and does not have a six pack or thigh gap.

Thirdly, I am not high E, I am high T (blood measured, no e-stat).

Firstly, how is that cope? I'm just saying what appeals to me.

Secondly, thin bodies are hot, because everyone these days is a fatass. I can guarantee that fat cow is not agile and does not have a six pack or thigh gap.

Thirdly, I am not high E, I am high T (blood measured, no e-stat).
Yeah, and some guys are feeders that like morbidly obese girls. You are on the opposite end of the spectrum. You're saying the girl I showed is ugly, so I'm explaining why your preference is ugly and genetically inferior.

Because something is unusual doesn't mean it's attractive. It's like saying most girls aren't flat chested, so that means that flat chest is better. Being skinny is the opposite end of ugly when it comes to body weight. Hourglass is ideal.

No, I'm saying girls with hourglass figures have higher e compared to planks. Even if you are high t that has nothing to do with anything. There are robust high t Tyrones that like thick girls.

Yeah, and some guys are feeders that like morbidly obese girls. You are on the opposite end of the spectrum. You're saying the girl I showed is ugly, so I'm explaining why your preference is ugly and genetically inferior.

Because something is unusual doesn't mean it's attractive. It's like saying most girls aren't flat chested, so that means that flat chest is better. Being skinny is the opposite end of ugly when it comes to body weight. Hourglass is ideal.

No, I'm saying girls with hourglass figures have higher e compared to planks. Even if you are high t that has nothing to do with anything. There are robust high t Tyrones that like thick girls.
That is the thing. Men will have preference for skinny, thicc, chubby and hourglass girls. But women have only one preference: TALL, DARK, HANDSOME CHAD!

looks like a mount&blade character

Bro. That ass is fake.
Probably, I just used it as an example of what good genetics and fat distribution would looks like. It's like how when people photoshop faces/bodies to show what chads look like.

Probably, I just used it as an example of what good genetics and fat distribution would looks like. It's like how when people photoshop faces/bodies to show what chads look like.

I see

I have a decent frame but years and years of being a hunchback might have fucked it up. I just can't bring myself to walk up straight and look people in the eye with this disgusting face.

I see

I have a decent frame but years and years of being a hunchback might have fucked it up. I just can't bring myself to walk up straight and look people in the eye with this disgusting face.
Know that feel. I use to have even worse acne then I do now, where circus freaks mogged me to death. Eye contact didn't exist with people. They would look at me, then be horrified with an annoyed grossed out facial expression and look away. It's like your brain knows that you are genetic trash so you do this so people will pity you instead of harassing you. If you try to go against it and walk with your head up and back straight you get the feeling that everyone that sees you knows your a worthless subhuman coping because of your hideous face.

Know that feel. I use to have even worse acne then I do now, where circus freaks mogged me to death. Eye contact didn't exist with people. They would look at me, then be horrified with an annoyed grossed out facial expression and look away. It's like your brain knows that you are genetic trash so you do this so people will pity you instead of harassing you. If you try to go against it and walk with your head up and back straight you get the feeling that everyone that sees you knows your a worthless subhuman coping because of your hideous face.

Exactly. You explained it perfectly.

What plank means bro

Seriously? Is it fake? If it isnt then .. oh my...

still mogs me
still mogs me