Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy When your family members constantly remind you of the fact that you’re going bald.

Relatable.

Imagine how it would have gone down if you'd been like

"Hi Aunt Lolita, man you're getting fat, you're even fatter than last time I saw you!

Oh but I meant that in a good way!"

what a terrible personality it would take to do that...

Can relate :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I started balding at the age of 17 and my whore foid aunt (she also dresses like a prostitute all the time:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:) told me that and my other landwhale ugly aunt also said im balding :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: im nw4 now and i want to fucking rope my youth was stolen from me i was fucking balding since 17:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
It’s hell

Relatable.

"Hi Aunt Lolita, man you're getting fat, you're even fatter than last time I saw you!

She’s a fat lesbian

Women have no problem insulting men, and in fact they see nothing wrong with doing that. But they are kind and have amazing personalities, right?

I LIKED YOU BETTER WHEN YOU HAD HAIR!!!

Relatable.

Reminds me of this from /fit/ :feelskek:
Hmo6etpd2ip11