Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When your an asian male and your relatives openly pressure female family members to date white guys for "cute babies"

Vietcel

Vietcel

Banned
-
Actually made me sick, they gave example that their children will be tall and cute/handsome. Young ricecel here, got so sick I had to take a bathroom break.

It seems only Asian people have this inferiority complex where they push their female members to date men of another race. Literally all other ethnics and even whites are protective of their women.

Why? Is it genetic? Which gene causes Asians to be cucks?

Most Hapas look more Asian than White, so it's pretty moot for breeding Hapa kids. But whatever.

Relatives are based and blackpilled! They know their genetic inferiority.
Well no, they're racepilled at best. If they were blackpilled they would keep their daughters in check and encourage them to marry another Asian.

That's replusing. Most HAPA kids end up looking like incels anyways. It doesn't matter how good looking both sides are.

It seems only Asian people have this inferiority complex where they push their female members to date men of another race. Literally all other ethnics and even whites are protective of their women.

look at their phenotype. do they look beta or alpha? there's your answer

It’s a cucked race. It deserves all the insults and shit it gets.

Well no, they're racepilled at best. If they were blackpilled they would keep their daughters in check and encourage them to marry another Asian.

'muh protect our women' is some bluepilled faggot shit. a truly blackpilled person doesn't care, because blackpill is mostly genetic determinism philosophy. getting angry also means you're not really blackpilled. LDAR is the ultimate incel spirit.

T
'muh protect our women' is some bluepilled faggot shit. a truly blackpilled person doesn't care, because blackpill is mostly genetic determinism philosophy. getting angry also means you're not really blackpilled. LDAR is the ultimate incel spirit.
I would rather be "love is love" than "date white guy for cute baby", they should encourage her to find a nice good person instead based soley on a white guy, and I did some googling and it's not to my surprise, quite common for wanting white guy, however thats some volcel shit if u beleiven segregation.

i wouldve preferred being born hapa as opposed to being born rice

Asians bar a few, on average are low T cucks. Heard that in Thailand it's considered an honor if a white guy sleeps with your wife, daughter, mom

Asians are the most cucked race in the world bar none - we're the only race of cucks who would openly prostitute their women and leave the boys to studymaxx to beta bux

Yeah this happens too in Mexico, foids call it "improving the race". Mexicans are in essence hapas, so we share the same white-worshipping cuck gene as fellow asians all over the world

Try getting pressured by your parents to date white foids. I still try to tell them that I prefer trying to ascend with Asian girls as I have more chance, if at all

they dont care about their sons as much as they care about having gl grandkids...asians are actually lookist as fuck...more so than any other race from what I observed

Try getting pressured by your parents to date white foids. I still try to tell them that I prefer trying to ascend with Asian girls as I have more chance, if at all
lol at indo parents thinking their manlet son has a chance with mayo foid :feelskek: my dad just want me to get a local woman with white skin for a wife, he said 'she can be ugly or chubby so long as shes white', my father's a boomer, its pretty easy for him to marry up, hes able to find a white wife despite having coal black skin, nowadays shit aint as easy...

99% of Hapa males are hideous and subhuman. Fuck people who promote race mixing. It's incredibly cruel to bring a biracial child into existence.

Actually made me sick, they gave example that their children will be tall and cute/handsome. Young ricecel here, got so sick I had to take a bathroom break.

Just stop any interaction with them. Cut them off completely from your life.

noodles shouldnt reproduce to be honest sad for my ricecels bros

lol at indo parents thinking their manlet son has a chance with mayo foid :feelskek: my dad just want me to get a local woman with white skin for a wife, he said 'she can be ugly or chubby so long as shes white', my father's a boomer, its pretty easy for him to marry up, hes able to find a white wife despite having coal black skin, nowadays shit aint as easy...
Luckily it's not that bad for me. They already start to accept that I won't get a mayo foid. But still they want me to find white skinned woman. Which is still too much of an expectation. While they always say "just get a good job and career. Be smart. Girls will flock to you. There's no way a pretty girl won't like you"

Asian females need to be spanked

No one hates asians more than asians

Hapa people look 100% asian anyway, JFL

Agree, but then why did MOST Asians develop hunter eyes, not prey eyes?
They don't have hunter eyes, they have squinty eyes. Double eyefold or whatever. Hunter eyes is about the brow ridge.

Agree, but then why did MOST Asians develop hunter eyes, not prey eyes?
Monolid eyes does not equate to hunter eyes. Monolid literally looks subhuman. When ppl think hunter, they’re thinking hooded I’m guessing. The benefit is it looks aggressive and high T, even on women:

original-2313-1449776367-3.jpg

Very based about the importance of looks. They know asian phenotype is subhuman. That is why they tell their daughters to find white cock.

They don't have hunter eyes, they have squinty eyes. Double eyefold or whatever. Hunter eyes is about the brow ridge.
So you say hunter eyes need to be small, slope up outwards, and be more pronounced forward growth on top than in bottom?

the result of this mix is based on sheer luck, and the chances of working out and resulting in a beautiful child are higher if the Asian is Japanese or Korean, maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back