Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you see an ugly boy (but obviously NT) with a girlfriend of a decent level (beckie or higher beckie), what do you think/feel?

lol sucks to be her

it is funny when foids suffer

I have almost never seen a guy irl being with a girl that is above his league. These days most men mog their girlfriends in every way.

Psyop. It was a plant by the government to masquerade the fact that the world is falling apart aka they are just manufacturing fake "hope"

Average couple here in Bostil,I have come to terms that I will never have a pretty zooid because their preference is ugly tall brainlet pardolas

Nothing. He's a betabux

Psyop. It was a plant by the government to masquerade the fact that the world is falling apart aka they are just manufacturing fake "hope"
I can confirm this I work for the fbi and 90% of our day is spent setting up dates between foids and ugly guys, in order to gaslight incels. we put foids into relationships with the worst uggos we can find, just to prove the bluepill and make people simp for foids.

it is an ingenious scheme, joe biden came up with it.

in fact I will be reporting you to the higher-ups

you aren't supposed to know this

I can confirm this I work for the fbi and 90% of our day is spent setting up dates between foids and ugly guys, in order to gaslight incels. we put foids into relationships with the worst uggos we can find, just to prove the bluepill and make people simp for foids.

it is an ingenious scheme, joe biden came up with it.

in fact I will be reporting you to the higher-ups

you aren't supposed to know this
It's all so we keep producing labor and don't have mass suicides. Think about it... why else would they have such prolific social media pages for these ugly couples? It's all just a psyop for injecting hope into the American people