Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Do you ever see guys uglier than you that are either in relationships or can get sex?

Not in real life. On soycial media, yes. I think those are fake, with the whore virtue signaling she's some good trad wife.
Yeah I wouldn't really count seeing it on social media as anything special as that shows that's either for views/attention or a giga outlier case.

It happens. I've even seen a disabled one that had all of his bones deformed from birth. This doesn't change anything. It just means that there are other factors at play that are beyond our control. Appearance and Neurotypicality are just the biggest ones. It doesn't mean personality is more important or whatever horseshit someone tries to use this rare example to justify. There will always be exceptions, but exceptions' only purpose is to prove the rule exists. Living by exceptions is just begging for disappointment.
Yeah with the amount of people that exist in this world there will always be outliers and exceptions but that doesn't mean the blackpill is wrong. The blackpill isn't necessarily that you have a 0% chance of success but that you have such a low chance of success that it might as well be 0.

Only if they are more NT = are from better families