Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when you see a hot woman with an ugly guy..

W

Westcoastincel

Banned
-
yesterday i wentt to walmart to buy a few things n as i was
checking out i saw the hottest milf ive seen in a while- she had a pony tail, great ass, and her face was what really got my attentionn
she looked like a whore but when i saw that she was married to a poor manlet it reely made me feel terriblle
it gives me hope but i knew exactly what to do, i just look at my reflection and reallized that im a POS human being who the fuk would want to be with me
fuk this life-im not sure how im going to keep going when nothing is going my way, everything is just crumbling around me,-wtf :( :(:trepidation::(:(:trepidation:

he was not betabux-they both looked poor but the wife was hot-that pissed me off

yesterday i wentt to walmart to buy a few things n as i was
checking out i saw the hottest milf ive seen in a while- she had a pony tail, great ass, and her face was what really got my attentionn
she looked like a whore but when i saw that she was married to a poor manlet it reely made me feel terriblle
it gives me hope but i knew exactly what to do, i just look at my reflection and reallized that im a POS human being who the fuk would want to be with me
fuk this life-im not sure how im going to keep going when nothing is going my way, everything is just crumbling around me,-wtf :(:(:trepidation::(:(:trepidation:
:feelsautistic: Buck up buddy boy their love out their and great company here

At that point, women produce more testosterone than estrogen. Probably fucks with their mate selection.

It's just running moneygame. You can do it too by being a sugar daddy

Arbys-Sandwich-Open.jpg

Emotional tampon/betabux.

he was not betabux-they both looked poor but the wife was hot-that pissed me off
Why would you be mad that an ugly guy got a girlfriend? This is lifefuel

I rarely ever see this

Why would you be mad that an ugly guy got a girlfriend? This is lifefuel

because im much uglier but it kind off gives me hope and hope is the last thing i need, it makes me think "what if i tried"

I see that all day every day in my uni, used to in high school. people who look like they should be posting here walking with girls side by side, kissing them, etc.

people on here saying betabux are coping hard

I've never seen that. I've seen AVERAGE guys with super hot girls,but never ugly guys. What's ugly to you?