Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you realized that how many users were never incels to began here...

To koniec

To koniec

Ngubu
★★★★★
...But just bored normies ? edgy types especially, like alek who bragged to some real subhumans here about having dates that arab guy from algeria who in last post said that we are toxic inkwells :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: med anime who just left the site and many more

it's insane that there are many genuine subhumans here mixed with teenage edgy normie tourist who will just watch suffering on incels here

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@Pixycel
@mcmoohyun

is it proven?

I’m the ugliest person here, so ugly that one girl didn’t even wanna acknowledge me as a human, she referred to me as a “thing”.

Or Knajjd who bragged about having sex with a drunk foid and bullying kids when he was at school kek fakecel as fuck yet he was a mod

he was manlet giga prettyboi

when you're short even good face won't help, women laugh at men shorter than 180cm
cope

NT is most important feature, know 192 cm guy who was 6/10 facially but was autistic and nobody wanted him

cope

NT is most important feature, know 192 cm guy who was 6/10 facially but was autistic and nobody wanted him
lots of people here simply can't believe that 6 feet guy can be incel.

Its not just incels who are touchless tho
Mentalcels and volcels should be counted too

i am a giga ultra truecel no foid will ever not be disgusted at my existence

Those are skyrocketing due to foid standards
Let them fuck gods
Personally even if i had a chance i would deny to ascend (actually did it once to be faithful to my principles)

This is why I don't like super edge lordfags. Most of them are just teenage normalniggers who enjoy using a site that doesn't insta ban you for saying the wrong word.

All of them are ETHNICS. Ethnics can't be incel, ban all ethnics :feelsbaton: @tehgymcel420

this place is like irl. there are all types of people here just like irl. idk why a sexhaver would be here.

...But just bored normies ? edgy types especially, like alek who bragged to some real subhumans here about having dates that arab guy from algeria who in last post said that we are toxic inkwells :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: med anime who just left the site and many more

it's insane that there are many genuine subhumans here mixed with teenage edgy normie tourist who will just watch suffering on incels here

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@Pixycel
@mcmoohyun
INCORRECTIONS EVERYWHERE AAAAAAA

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@Pixycel
@mcmoohyun
Ban them

I’m the ugliest person here, so ugly that one girl didn’t even wanna acknowledge me as a human, she referred to me as a “thing”.
Brutal

View attachment 1135516

It’s a girl

it's holy trinity

NT Face Height
Blackpilled

Let them fuck gods
Personally even if i had a chance i would deny to ascend (actually did it once to be faithful to my principles)
Careful, some will call you fakecel for saying that. Some users like to gatekeep their inceldom which I personally think his retarded and doesn’t help the cause but not much you can do about that in a place like this

Careful, some will call you fakecel for saying that. Some users like to gatekeep their inceldom which I personally think his retarded and doesn’t help the cause but not much you can do about that in a place like this
Yeah i did notice some “officers”
well tolerate volcels till theres a volcel.is

I believe the forum is experiencing a lot of psychological attacks coming from bored normies, psychologists who
don't understand what is going on or the lives of those who post, article writers who are trying to frame incels
as mass killers etc.

View attachment 1135516

He’s gay so it’s easy for him to get hookups, but besides that he’s a gremlin and pretty freatures don’t save him from hypergamy. Although he could be lying about being 5’2. That’d explain why he got invited to parties in the first place.

Last edited:
I'm a gigatruecel

Truecels will always be a minority here sadly

he is fakecel you fucking retard. INCEL MEANS BEING INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE, HES VOLUNTARILY CELIBATE. Ban all Stacy only volcels

Yeah, because normies need to make fun of others to feel better about themselves. We're the hobos of the internet that people like to stop by to point and laugh at.

Those we wish to attract would rather go sapphic, be Chad's nth backup or fuck dogs, and those we'd rather they stay away flock to us like flies to a dying man. Why can't they just let us rot in peace?

Med Amine is back

Or Knajjd who bragged about having sex with a drunk foid and bullying kids when he was at school kek fakecel as fuck yet he was a mod
How tf did he do that, he was 5"2ft

How tf did he do that, he was 5"2ft
Foid was probably super wasted its the only explanation I can think of. Still he should have been banned for admitting that.

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@Pixycel
@mcmoohyun
Most people on these types of sites see more rewards with feeling sorry for yourself, than to actually work, little do they know they're shooting themselves in the foot

Foid was probably super wasted its the only explanation I can think of. Still he should have been banned for admitting that.
Either the foid was a turbo femlet herself or pedophilic foid who loved his underage appearance