Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you graduate college and get a good job you'll have to beat off the women with a stick

clip11

clip11

St. Bluepill
-
Who has been told this bluepill piece of advice??? While you're in high school and college watching your oneitis get plowed by thug maxxed Tyrone in the hallway or having football maxxed Chad playing grab ass with her...some well meaning but deluded old guy says to you "Don't worry about the girls now. Just focus on your studies. When you graduate from college and get a good career, you'll have to beat the women off with a stick."

Meanwhile, Chad and Tyrone just have to exist and come out the house every once in a while. Reminds me of this gem:

https://www.google.com/search?q=400...AUIDigB&biw=1280&bih=882#imgrc=wqmsFPf1r8k3gM:

I have. It's bullshit to put us betas in our place and give us false hope so we don't start an uprising.

I have. It's bullshit to put us betas in our place and give us false hope so we don't start an uprising.
Are you beating off the women with the proverbial stick yet?

Are you beating off the women with the proverbial stick yet?
Absolutely. I used to be an incel too, but after graduating from school, getting three haircuts a day and taking four showers per day, over a span of five months, I have my own harem of Stacy's who love me for my beautiful personality.

When people say shit like this they mean I don't care about you so please shut up and don't bother anyone...

The biggest cope to have ever been invented.

Thought for a second you wanted to make an argument in support of that nuclear bluepill, I was about to explode

400 weeks, one Meeks.

cope from STEMcels who think $90,000/y is a lot of money

I dont even see women my age postcollage

LOL my freshman year of college i had a tyrone teacher and i did really well in the class and all the g00d looking football guys fucked off and the professor was like don't worry about it br0 with the grades you're getting you'll be getting girls soon enough. COPE. college is such a scam. this morons supposed to be teaching me and he doesn't even realize its over.

"Don't worry about the girls now. Just focus on your studies. When you graduate from college and get a good career, you'll have to beat the women off with a stick."
Translation: Just let your peers pump and dump them, so you can betabuxx one of their sloppy seconds.

Thought for a second you wanted to make an argument in support of that nuclear bluepill, I was about to explode
The old guys were right about one thing, though. There's going to be beating off and lots of it. Just not beating off all of the foids with sticks.
Every Asian male's bluepill
Except for Chang who's busy plowing as we speak

Last edited:
Dont blame the dumb generation

The fact is that, bluepills are utilised the government to improve productivity and stability of the society, the promise of a mate for the working man.

By denying the female sexuality starts at teenager ages and delaying it, it allowed beta men to concentrate on their studies instead of chasing girls (reduces productivity)

More people are seeing through the bluepill as female sexuality gets more and more liberated.

Ive been wageslaving for years

No girl has shown interest in me

Dont blame the dumb generation

The fact is that, bluepills are utilised the government to improve productivity and stability of the society, the promise of a mate for the working man.

By denying the female sexuality starts at teenager ages and delaying it, it allowed beta men to concentrate on their studies instead of chasing girls (reduces productivity)

More people are seeing through the bluepill as female sexuality gets more and more liberated.
yep

LOL my freshman year of college i had a tyrone teacher and i did really well in the class and all the g00d looking football guys fucked off and the professor was like don't worry about it br0 with the grades you're getting you'll be getting girls soon enough. COPE. college is such a scam. this morons supposed to be teaching me and he doesn't even realize its over.

he did know it's over for you, he just didn't want you to get too depressed and shoot up the school, and if you did, he'd think you would spare him for the kind words.

at least tyrone was being cool, there are a lot of teachers out there that shit on their incel students.

Ive been wageslaving for years

No girl has shown interest in me
Wait until you're 65-70 and can draw social security. You'll have to beat the women off with a stick.

he did know it's over for you, he just didn't want you to get too depressed and shoot up the school, and if you did, he'd think you would spare him for the kind words.

at least tyrone was being cool, there are a lot of teachers out there that shit on their incel students.
lol maybe

Jobs are fucking hard to find even with doctorates these days because corporations are being forced by Trudeau to hire only Angloskanks and faggots.

Wait until you're 65-70 and can draw social security. You'll have to beat the women off with a stick.
Ok
I will beat them off with a stick when they try to put me in a coffin
Jobs are fucking hard to find even with doctorates these days because corporations are being forced by Trudeau to hire only Angloskanks and faggots.
At least you dont have faggot coworkers getting married

And people asking if ure next

well yeah, i dont want them to take my money

i stand by my conviction that even betabuxxing is dead in the west

Absolutely. I used to be an incel too, but after graduating from school, getting three haircuts a day and taking four showers per day, over a span of five months, I have my own harem of Stacy's who love me for my beautiful personality.
Glad you ascended!

reality is that 35 year old women are still chasing those same Chads and Tyrones even if they still work at Mickey D's. The stable "nice guys" are still rejected by women except as potential betabux

Just get Physics money son!
Hqdefault

Hahahahahahahahaha JUST. FUCKING. LAUGH. My dad used to tell me that advice. And now, since most college degrees are worthless, I’ve wasted my youth studying away for grades that don’t even matter. Guess what? I’m wage slaving at a Starbucks all the same

Who has been told this bluepill piece of advice??? While you're in high school and college watching your oneitis get plowed by thug maxxed Tyrone in the hallway or having football maxxed Chad playing grab ass with her...some well meaning but deluded old guy says to you "Don't worry about the girls now. Just focus on your studies. When you graduate from college and get a good career, you'll have to beat the women off with a stick."

Meanwhile, Chad and Tyrone just have to exist and come out the house every once in a while. Reminds me of this gem:

https://www.google.com/search?q=400...AUIDigB&biw=1280&bih=882#imgrc=wqmsFPf1r8k3gM:

I was told this and the truth is it doesn't matter what career you get. Seriously. Add any job title to your Tinder or Bumble profile and tell me if it changes your like rate. Call yourself a pilot, CEO, engineer, dentist, stock broker, surgeon, architect, physicist, anything that comes to your mind.

It literally won't matter.

The old guys were right about one thing, though. There's going to be beating off and lots of it. Just not beating off all of the foids with sticks.
:feelskek:

The sad thing is that this advice used to be somewhat valid even just 30 years ago.
Nowadays it's complete bullshit.

The sad thing is that this advice used to be somewhat valid even just 30 years ago.
Nowadays it's complete bullshit.
This.

These days foids usually have enough money

It's to get beta men productive, but sometimes I wonder - maybe it just was their experience. I mean world WAS a little bit different 30-40 years ago.

Incels cannot get good jobs.

Unless they are extremely high iq..but then still their autism will prevent them from getting pussy ever. Over ogre ogre
Women are already out-earning men. They don't need money anymore.
Even if a foid is low iq af or cant get a job, she can still sell her feces to cucks and earn more than someone with an university degree.

I was told this and the truth is it doesn't matter what career you get. Seriously. Add any job title to your Tinder or Bumble profile and tell me if it changes your like rate. Call yourself a pilot, CEO, engineer, dentist, stock broker, surgeon, architect, physicist, anything that comes to your mind.

It literally won't matter.
Someone should do a tinder experiment with a Chad aged 33 who works as a cashier at McDonalds and see how many messages he gets. Be sure to reiterate to the foids that message him that he works part time as a McDonalds cashier and has no immediate plans for the future.

Ive seen 8 and 9/10 girls doing the bachelor degree and being single.
And a lot.

reality is that 35 year old women are still chasing those same Chads and Tyrones even if they still work at Mickey D's. The stable "nice guys" are still rejected by women except as potential betabux
Proven by dating website experiments.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back