Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When you cannot play the hypergamy card

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I live in a country where almost all the women are gold diggers yet they reject me because I am a 4/10, socially retarded and who knows what else. Daily I have to see drunken bums, factory workers, homeless guys getting more action than me. Women would rather be beaten up or killed by a drunken bum than give a a boring 4/10 guy the time of day. Since I am not white I cannot use the trump card.

ji6qi2p.gif

:o :o thats the first time i see a native thai here

How do you feel about white incels in their native countries going there and getting laid?? xD
Of course it makes its harder for us Hapas and for local Asian men, but I hate the women for its them whow make the choices. However I feel happy for any incel who can come out of his incelness.

Of course it makes its harder for us Hapas and for local Asian men, but I hate the women for its them whow make the choices. However I feel happy for any incel who can come out of his incelness.
There's ton's of hookers there. I heard they give locals discounts too. Most incels who go there can just get hookers or visa chasers anyway, chads only get to fuck random thai babes for free. If I lived there I wouldn't care about the men who have to pay as much as the men who get it for free.

There's ton's of hookers there. I heard they give locals discounts too. Most incels who go there can just get hookers or visa chasers anyway, chads only get to fuck random thai babes for free. If I lived there I wouldn't care about the men who have to pay as much as the men who get it for free.
Are you telling me that its Over was a chad? He got sex for free

Are you telling me that its Over was a chad? He got sex for free
He might of lied and said he'd marry them so they can get a Visa. He could be a normie if he was able to get free sex without promising commitment. I didn't read a lot of his posts so I don't know him that well.

Khun Thai Mai ? Chin chin na ?
I doubt he is really Thai. And in any case, Thailand is a country that changes madly every year, as a semi-white Arab half-Jewish by 2015 I was flying girls in Thailand. And in 2017 that I came in the high season, when there were the most tourists I got shit. Sleep with like 6 ugly girls in a month
And I felt like I had to work hard. I had to lie down with chubby girls, or a girl came to my room after a night of dancing. Check my dick saw that he was not huge and ran away to her house and said she wanted to be my girlfriend.
And I think to try Vietnam the next time.
Thai is still 10x times better than the west , but just being semi white ugly doesn't cut it.
You need a sweet apartment with a pool and to be flashing cash.
So many white failures in bkk. Saigon / cm are better in 2018 for sub 3.5.
Robtical
Thai girls aren't looking for visa/marriage(most of them other than poor isan farmers)
They want a white guy live parmently in Thailand.
That will wine and dine them if he's ugly or just be Good looking

Last edited:
He might of lied and said he'd marry them so they can get a Visa. He could be a normie if he was able to get free sex without promising commitment. I didn't read a lot of his posts so I don't know him that well.
Bitches don't care about the visa, only a fool will bring them back to his country. He made made them believe that he was living there and he'll ltr them. All you need is to be white with okay looks or have white features

Bitches don't care about the visa, only a fool will bring them back to his country. He made made them believe that he was living there and he'll ltr them. All you need is to be white with okay looks or have white features
They wanted to LTR him so they can go to the US with him. I know only an idiot would bring them, but some beta simps are stupid enough to do it. Maybe if you act naive enough, they will believe you're a bluepill beta who will really take them. I pass for white, I'm not fat, I have a full beard, I'm in my early 30's, and have a middle class american income. I might be able to trick a thai chick into thinking I'm going to LTR her, but it will be extrememly difficult to get casual hookups unless I'm chad. If I was fat, bald, broke, had a shy quiet personality, and white I don't think I'd get any action for free, even if I used tinder and promised them long term relationships.

They wanted to LTR him so they can go to the US with him. I know only an idiot would bring them, but some beta simps are stupid enough to do it. Maybe if you act naive enough, they will believe you're a bluepill beta who will really take them. I pass for white, I'm not fat, I have a full beard, I'm in my early 30's, and have a middle class american income. I might be able to trick a thai chick into thinking I'm going to LTR her, but it will be extrememly difficult to get casual hookups unless I'm chad. If I was fat, bald, broke, had a shy quiet personality, and white I don't think I'd get any action at all for free, even if I used tinder and promised them long term relationships.
>white passing does not equal white, there no loophole.
Action is better than no action no matter what you so to them, if you think you have a chance why not go for it.

Thai girls aren't looking for visa/marriage(most of them other than poor isan farmers)
They want a white guy live parmently in Thailand.
That will wine and dine them if he's ugly or just be Good looking

So they don't mind being in a relationship with a fat white guy who makes 30K a year, and not expect him to bring them to the west?

So they don't mind being in a relationship with a fat white guy who makes 30K a year, and not expect him to bring them to the west?
You do not understand the experience of white guy in Thailand . You heard the rumor that Thai women just want you to marry them. They are talking about people 50 plus not young people.
The average Thai would like a 2-5 lms white guy to live with her and fine and dine her, she does not really want to move to another's country, she may dream about it but in practice she does not want to.
You can check tinder for the girls you could ONS and skout app for girls you can get as GF.

>white passing does not equal white, there no loophole.
Action is better than no action no matter what you so to them, if you think you have a chance why not go for it.
That sucks, then I can't comment on JBW game. White definitely helps. An average white guy can beat an average black or latino guy any day. I still think it's worth a shot for me to go anyway and see how I do before giving up on women entirely and get a sex doll.

That sucks, then I can't comment on JBW game. White definitely helps. An average white guy can beat an average black or latino guy any day. I still think it's worth a shot for me to go anyway and see how I do before giving up on women entirely and get a sex doll.
Just download tinder and see for yourself

You do not understand the experience of white guy in Thailand . You heard the rumor that Thai women just want you to marry them. They are talking about people 50 plus not young people.
The average Thai would like a 2-5 lms white guy to live with her and fine and dine her, she does not really want to move to another's country, she may dream about it but in practice she does not want to.
You can check tinder for the girls you could ONS and skout app for girls you can get as GF.
That seems like Thailand is full of NAWALTS if they don't care you're a 2/10, as long as you take them to nice places to eat. Now I'm kind of excited to get tinder thailand and see how I do.

That's the hottest girl I got in Thai. I've been there around 5 months in a timespan of 2 years.
I'm half white Jew guy , my method is taking them to nice food places and saying I live in Thai.
That method doesn't work really well anymore bcz of increaseing hyper game in bkk.
Saigon/cm is still goos for below 4 lms.
I can't get girls like that in bkk anymore

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180330-122958.jpg
    Screenshot_20180330-122958.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 81
That's the hottest girl I got in Thai. I've been there around 5 months in a timespan of 2 years.
I'm half white Jew guy , my method is taking them to nice food places and saying I live in Thai.
That method doesn't work really well anymore bcz of increaseing hyper game in bkk.
Saigon/cm is still goos for below 4 lms.
I can't get girls like that in bkk anymore
I need all the help I can get so I'll set the location to Saigon Thailand and not bkk. I better do it quick before saigon turns to bkk, then it will really be hopeless. Chads and normies should be banned from thailand.

Kek, thanks for the moral support, I don't want to let you guys down so I'm going to take some decent pictures and see if it works.
no problem, good luck.

thanks hopefully I can find my indian maiden soon.
Try Bangladesh, they look as good as indian and they seem to be easy to pick up from watching videos on youtube.

Try Bangladesh, they look as good as indian and they seem to be easy to pick up from watching videos on youtube.
will they accept a blacky like me in that country