Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting when you are starting to get bluepilled, some oldies hit as hard as they first did

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
I was slipping further and further to :bluepill: mindset these past months. "I am not so bad looking" :soy:
Didn't help that mom has showered me with "you are handsome" comments :feelscry:

I just rewatched FaceandLMS old videos, and their effect is just as brutal as it was first time discovering them back in 2016 :feelsrope:
Feels kinda embarassing as a KHHV 28.

My optimism and delusions are gone now. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Still hits hard.

I discovered Blackpill one year ago. You should have seen my facial expression the moment I realized why my life sucked so much. It struck me like a bullet. Then every puzzle started to make sense, and I kinda became relieved after. I mean, it's not my fault I'm a genetic dead end, right?

I understand you, false hope is a bitch. Few months back my sister tried to set me up with her friend and i also started slipping into bluepill thinking she wont mind as much my physical attributes and worrying over my high inhibition, but when she saw me, she had zero interests before i even spoke anything, blackpill kicked me hard between my legs.

I understand you, false hope is a bitch. Few months back my sister tried to set me up with her friend and i also started slipping into bluepill thinking she wont mind as much my physical attributes and worrying over my high inhibition, but when she saw me, she had zero interests before i even spoke anything, blackpill kicked me hard between my legs.
I have never experienced having a set up date. Probably would have the same experience as you, as females tend to think alike.
If one finds you ugly, chances are 99% of them find you ugly too.

I have never experienced having a set up date. Probably would have the same experience as you, as females tend to think alike.
If one finds you ugly, chances are 99% of them find you ugly too.
Yeah, one glance and she decided shes not interested. They have too many options, they would rather be better looking guys 10th side bitch, than some cels girlfriend.

I remember when I first watched faceandlms videos and they made me really fucking depressed. Of course I knew that looks mattered but I didn't realise the extent of it. Now I see the world more clearly and unfortunately its not a sight I wanted to see, but at least there's comfort knowing the truth