Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you are exhausted, your real self will come out - no self improvement can fix

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
I recently had a hell week of exams (grad school), just graduated (so over) there was a girl I studied and I was bold and confident while we were studying.

I got literally sick from studying and exams, chills, headache, tired, fever; but had to write essays while i was sick.

Because I have literally 0 mental energy and I am in constant pain, my shy stuttering authentic self came out to her during the end of our studying and exams.

Good lord. The transition from her analyzing me to “are you a potential mate” to “yeah you are an autistic beta orbiter I have to be nice to” was so abundantly clear that I’m literally depressed.

Here I am killing myself to try to be somewhat successful career wise, and bam - not good enough for foids. Show yourself tired and weak and their pussies dry up.

Last edited:
you kind of fucked yourself when you assumed she was into you.did you like this girl or something?