Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When Women Start Side-Eyeing Me In Public

• Thread starter franklinthevirgin
  • Start date
franklinthevirgin

franklinthevirgin

Greycel
I don’t understand what makes these women feel obligated to stare you down with the most horrific look imaginable like I violated them when I never did anything to them and continue to remain respectful when needed. It’s disrespect, and you deserve to get slapped in the face for being disrespectful toward me. I don’t usually have violent tendencies but probably undiagnosed, but when anyone disrespects me in public no matter who I start losing my sense of civility, and the majority just so happens to be women.

Bismillah

When people look at you from the corner of their eye, it typically suggests that they are trying to be discreet or subtle in their observation of you. This kind of behavior can have various interpretations depending on the context and the relationship between the people involved. Here are a few possible reasons why someone might look at you from the corner of their eye:

1. Curiosity: The person may be curious about you or something you are doing, but they don't want to draw attention to themselves by looking directly at you.
  2. Suspicion: They might be suspicious of you or your actions and are trying to observe you without making it obvious.
  3. Shyness: Some people may feel shy or self-conscious about making direct eye contact, so they look at you from the corner of their eye as a way to avoid direct gaze.
  4. Attraction: In some cases, looking at someone from the corner of the eye can be a sign of attraction or romantic interest. The person may be trying to steal glances at you without being too obvious.
  5. Avoidance: On the other hand, it could also be a way for someone to avoid direct interaction with you. They may not want to engage with you or are trying to keep their distance.
It's important to consider the context and body language of the person to better understand why they might be looking at you from the corner of their eye. If you're unsure about their intentions, you could try engaging in a conversation or observing their behavior to get a better sense of what they might be thinking or feeling

I plainly get ignored

Bismillah

When people look at you from the corner of their eye, it typically suggests that they are trying to be discreet or subtle in their observation of you. This kind of behavior can have various interpretations depending on the context and the relationship between the people involved. Here are a few possible reasons why someone might look at you from the corner of their eye:

1. Curiosity: The person may be curious about you or something you are doing, but they don't want to draw attention to themselves by looking directly at you.
  2. Suspicion: They might be suspicious of you or your actions and are trying to observe you without making it obvious.
  3. Shyness: Some people may feel shy or self-conscious about making direct eye contact, so they look at you from the corner of their eye as a way to avoid direct gaze.
  4. Attraction: In some cases, looking at someone from the corner of the eye can be a sign of attraction or romantic interest. The person may be trying to steal glances at you without being too obvious.
  5. Avoidance: On the other hand, it could also be a way for someone to avoid direct interaction with you. They may not want to engage with you or are trying to keep their distance.
It's important to consider the context and body language of the person to better understand why they might be looking at you from the corner of their eye. If you're unsure about their intentions, you could try engaging in a conversation or observing their behavior to get a better sense of what they might be thinking or feeling
Chatgpt generated shit

I don’t understand what makes these women feel obligated to stare you down with the most horrific look imaginable like I violated them when I never did anything to them and continue to remain respectful when needed. It’s disrespect, and you deserve to get slapped in the face for being disrespectful toward me. I don’t usually have violent tendencies but probably undiagnosed, but when anyone disrespects me in public no matter who I start losing my sense of civility, and the majority just so happens to be women.
I had this too in class This girl was convinced i liked her when i never did shit to her and would side eye me

That's because you're good looking

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back