Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will wearing a wedding ring in public areas help me ascend?

Ironically yes it will increase your chances. This is literally how twisted women are.

If you are ugly nothing will change man.

I don’t think so

I don’t think so

If you are around the average in your looks, it would DEFINITELY help you because women love cheating
full

If you are around the average in your looks, it would DEFINITELY help you because women love cheating
full
Lets put it to the test whether if I am overreacting about my ugly face or if I am just severely dysmorphic

Lets put it to the test whether if I am overreacting about my ugly face or if I am just severely dysmorphic
have you been rated before?
How do you rate yourself?

I doubt this will work lol but you do you bro

have you been rated before?
How do you rate yourself?
I rate myself a -10/10 because foids are seriously disgusted by me and I asked out foids before to back this up but @ElTruecel said I am a LTN for some reason

You still need skill to pull it off. You can't do the shotgun approach, be too eager or available for her. Honestly, I don't know how to play this. The target foid will definitely ask about your "wife". Women want to be cheated with, but they don't want to destroy their reputation.

I rate myself a -10/10 because foids are seriously disgusted by me and I asked out foids before to back this up but @ElTruecel said I am a LTN for some reason
bro honest review

I've been rated 2-4 many times. I usually say 2.5

I'd be curious to try it but also my overly hopeful brain thinks "what if today's the day you meet the girl who will finally give you a chance?! and she sees you have a ring on?!" I know, stupid. But really, I need any and every chance I can get.

Height?
Weight?
Hairline?
Jawline?
5'9
Thick hair that cannot be long or curly like chad's due to curry genes
Severely subhuman jaw also due to curry genes

5'9
Thick hair that cannot be long or curly like chad's due to curry genes
Severely subhuman jaw also due to curry genes
Normal height
Normal weight
Bro has hair and no mention of balding
That is a valid point and probably your biggest cause of inceldom

I support you, brocel. I believe it could be an interesting experiment and who knows what the results might be...

I support you, brocel. I believe it could be an interesting experiment and who knows what the results might be...
:feelsLSD:
Risk to reward ratio is decent too

If it succeeds I ascend and escape inceldom

If it fails I get le cool ring

:feelsLSD:
Risk to reward ratio is decent too

If it succeeds I ascend and escape inceldom

If it fails I get le cool ring
If you are unsuccessful, consider entrusting the ring to Ochako Uraraka.

It would be best to use a generic fake gold ring as those types are the one husbands tend to get for marriage.

lol op all that will do is get you exposed as a fraud and than mocked.

Don’t do it - they will ask you a bunch of questions…

And also couples will size you up and ask for pics of your wife to see if they should invite you to events and parties meant for only couples. Single guys are not invited to such events, Chad and Tyrone are not single albeit not married necessarily, they still have a bitch on the side to take to such events.

Nowadays with cellphone pictures, they will know you are lying when you don’t have any pictures with her unless photoshop very well.

Truth is after a certain age for men, if they are single - they will only be able to
Hang out with other single men.

Your friends, if they get married will quickly ghost you and distance themselves to the point where you will be no longer even talking on the phone much less meeting up.

Guys single after a certain age are because they are ugly.

Married men live a much different life than single men and ugly men live an even different life.

Don’t do it bro - you will be doxxed and fucking exposed and than made fun of…