Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When women reject you they are being as extreme as they can be

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Im sick of people (not us). Who take rejection lightly as a topic. It’s not. It is set in stone as extreme as they can be. It’s an aggression. Specifically if you didn’t ask to be rejected. It’s not normal, it’s not kind. Women don’t hold the cards, they are harassing. They should be stoned. Especially if you didn’t even warrant that.
And people wonder why you can be mad at an entire group of people in video game doom 2 remodeled to fit libraries

By ask I mean approach them, these bitches try to have their cake and eat it too whale pieces of shit

They should be stoned. Especially if you didn’t even warrant that.
Man i know what you mean. Even something as simple as asking directions or telling a foid she's blocking your path and these narcissistic foids think im trying to hit on them. These filthy fucking whores think they shit gold out here.

Foids should be stoned for their existence
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Men are dehumanized to de point that women belive that we only exist to have sex with them. So if an incel approches they will automatically see it as harassment.

There was this guy that was led on by a girl and at the end when he asked for her number he was humiliated by her in a room with around 40 people, BRUTAL!

Man i know what you mean. Even something as simple as asking directions or telling a foid she's blocking your path and these narcissistic foids think im trying to hit on them. These filthy fucking whores think they shit gold out here.
It’s like something you can’t fucking ignore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back