Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When women check their phone, it's messages on whatsapp, insta, tinder. When I see men do? games, work shit, or reddit type sites

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
To sum it up:

whenever I see a woman, UP TO AGE 60, it's always about dating / social shit

but men? every but that.

which leaves an obvious question, who are these women talking to?

Edit: Asian guys always have games open. They're the best at coping. They always ignore women.

Last edited:
To sum it up:

whenever I see a woman, UP TO AGE 60, it's always about dating / social shit

but men? every but that.

Getting validation

people are obsessed with their phone especially in public. i leave mine in my pocket and look around and literally everyone is pretending to do something on their phone at all times.

Yes.. chads have place in every day life on foids

Women are either talking to top 5% Chads, female friends or homosexual guy friends.
Funny story, I once saw a cute girl talking on whatsapp on the bus with some dude, he said something that made her face go "eww" and she blocked him immediately lmao

That's how it works for women, men are disposable like that

people are obsessed with their phone especially in public. i leave mine in my pocket and look around and literally everyone is pretending to do something on their phone at all times.

I never check my phone for anything

The internet should be acessible only with an Ethernet cable.

Feemayles chat with dozens of men at the same time, but in the end they only fuck GigaChad.

Foids like to have as many normie orbiters as possible. For them, it's like a drug.

I check incels.is on my phone.

Only truecels do this.

This is why the genders are completely different.

Just the other day I seen this dumb bitch taking photos in the gym mirror. Their lives are pathetic.

Last edited:
Foids are a fucking hivemind,men have a wider variety of different mindsets.

yeah, same. Makes it easy to stare at girls in public. I don't understand how guys get caught in 2019 tbh. You could probably fap and no one would notice.

yeah, same. Makes it easy to stare at girls in public. I don't understand how guys get caught in 2019 tbh. You could probably fap and no one would notice.
Cuz you’re good looking. I would prob Get arrested if I stared at a girl for more than 5 seconds

Edit: Asian guys always have games open. They're the best at coping. They always ignore women.
yes we are the best at coping. its better to cope in games and anime than to be a cuck

I check my phone for browsing this site and listening music

Im one of them sadly.

Just the other day I seen this dumb bitch taking photos in the gym mirror. Their lives are pathetic.
But they love their pathetic lives with pathetic pseudo hobbies

I've seen lots of men using chat apps tho

I go on my phone so I can avoid everyone around me.

An average woman has a notification from social media app nearly every 30 seconds jfl