Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When Will We Get Robowaifus?

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date

(Title)

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Alea Jacta Est
When will realistic robowaifus become a reality?

Sorry for the low-effort thread.

depends on how realistic you mean. Good enough for most men to coom away life and not reproduce is 2030. Cheap enough for most men to afford 2040. Hyperrealistic not just visually but to the touch 2050. Literally indistinguishable 2060

if women don't get involved in making them, I'd say at least around the next 10-20 years minimum. If foids are allowed to infiltrate AI production, then it won't even be worth it to purchase one.

2030s, in 10 years maybe

I hope not. You have to be shitting me

Soon dont worry.

wouldn't want one since it would be remotely controlled by ZOG

I think the technology is already here. we have multiple companies developing humanoid robots for basic human labor (think pick up boxes and move things around) and onahole development has surpassed real vaginas years ago with multiple skins/layers and durable silicone skin, if any richfag wanted to they could custom order one already.

Stop coping. We are centuries away from such technology to be on par with real women.

Stop coping. We are centuries away from such technology to be on par with real women.
what kind of dumbass would make mass produced sex bots for profit imperfect? :lul: :lul:

what kind of dumbass would make mass produced sex bots for profit imperfect? :lul: :lul:
(((they))) don't want them to be THAT good because then lonely men will go to the robots instead of real women and the jews won't get that cash flow from (((onlyfans))) cucks

(((they))) don't want them to be THAT good because then lonely men will go to the robots instead of real women and the jews won't get that cash flow from (((onlyfans))) cucks
introducing laws gimping products to corner the market didn't work very well for american car manufacturers. all this would do is let your geographical enemies (as it stands china/russia) dominate

introducing laws gimping products to corner the market didn't work very well for american car manufacturers. all this would do is let your geographical enemies (as it stands china/russia) dominate
(((they))) would just ban them for "muh national security risk" they always find a way

depends on how realistic you mean.
how realistic are we talking?
I don't want a sexdoll or a walking fleshlight, I want a robot that is NEARLY indistinguishable from humans; "nearly" meaning that it's enough to conquer the uncanny valley and appear human enough as to not—at the very least—illicit any sort of negative reaction or repulsion by humans. Anything that would make you say "she," not "it." Something that makes it a subject, not an object.
1 GVBHI0TPjZErvPB Eu5 rQ
Capture decran 2016 03 02 a 130448
Uncanny Valley in a replication stimulus set panel A for likability panel B and

Good enough for most men to coom away life and not reproduce is 2030.
Does this mean that Gen Z won't reproduce? Most people have children at ~30, so the first of Gen Z's children, Gen Beta, will be born in 2027 (from the oldest cohort, born 1997) and the last of them in 2041, so if the 2030s is characterized by declining births, we will soon face a demographic crisis in the 2050s of a shortage of physically able young men in the job market (unless we are all replaced by robots) and less people available to support the elderly (who will be Millennials); humanity will slowly sink itself into voluntarily extinction, at least in the developed countries and the West.
Cheap enough for most men to afford 2040.
This will be enough to end hypergamy.
Hyperrealistic not just visually but to the touch 2050. Literally indistinguishable 2060
How do you know this? How can you say this with confidence?
if women don't get involved in making them, I'd say at least around the next 10-20 years minimum.
It's inevitable. And it's not like women can't make sexbots for themselves. I really couldn't care less.
If foids are allowed to infiltrate AI production, then it won't even be worth it to purchase one.
What do you mean by this? What's the worst that could realistically happen?
2030s, in 10 years maybe
2k28/2k30
Too soon. That's an optimistic outlook.
I hope not. You have to be shitting me
Why not?
Soon dont worry.
Hopefully. I want to be old enough to maintain an erection at least. All that rotting will be justified in 50 or so years.
wouldn't want one since it would be remotely controlled by ZOG
Most tech you have—phones, laptops, computers, Alexa (Alexa is notorious for this)—is already monitored by the government; you can't control it, unless you go into the woods and live in a cabin TK style.
I think the technology is already here. we have multiple companies developing humanoid robots for basic human labor (think pick up boxes and move things around) and onahole development has surpassed real vaginas years ago with multiple skins/layers and durable silicone skin, if any richfag wanted to they could custom order one already.
Based if true, but we would know if the rich were buying that sort of thing. It would be called Robogate 2024 jfl.
At least it will happen sometime.
You won't believe what corporations and people at the top are willing to do for profit.
I hope so.The toilets will seethe, being rendered obsolete by a flashlight that cooks :feelskek:
They already are. And this is JUST the AI. Imagine the outrage when the hardware is released.

(((they))) would just ban them for "muh national security risk" they always find a way
Why would the government do that if robots makes it easier for them to conduct surveillance on their citizens?

@Sheogorath @FrothySolutions @Therapywasaaste @Efiliste Gtfih.

Last edited:
Why would the government do that if robots makes it easier for them to conduct surveillance on their citizens?
they would force them to buy the ones that have a government backdoor for the country that the user is in

I want a robogf like JOI from Blade runner 2049. That would be weird. Im ugly as hell sometimes i wonder how would that work

How do you know this? How can you say this with confidence?
just guessing lol but the timeline does make sense to me. The first 2 phases just need current technology to be improved, optimized and cheaper. The next 2 need big advancements in material sciences, robotics etc
also it really depends if vr makes them obsolete before they are even optimized

There are already life sized women sex dolls that look insanely real and better than real women. But being able to program to be loving, emotional, and warm while also having natural movements and memories will take a long time.