Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When will it be MY FUCKING TURN?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I never even been on a date. Damn right I should be entitled. Thirty long and lonely years. Thirty... I fucking had it. I do not even desire "prime Stacy." I want anyone, but even fat chicks reject me. That is what the Black Pill means to me. The inability for a certain number of men to get laid at all. Doesn't matter with whom.

I want to go to Thailand or Brazil or the Philippines and lose my virginity. But I wont go. Why? Becuase I am a fucking Shut in. I only go outside once a week to stock up on frozen food. I work from home and have no social interaction whatsoever. And it is fucking up my health. Not just the lack of exercise. But not having the incentives to brush your teeths. You know how fucked up you get by not brushing your teeths? I keep coughing because of bacteria? I don't know why. But it gets better after that I've brushed it, and reoccurs after a couple of days. How am I supposed to go and fuck som tranny in Thailand if I can't even go to my local town square once a year? Huh?

Before I became active here I had forgotten about my feelings. I had supressed my virgin rage. I was somewhat satisfied with life. But spending time here has brought it all out again. The question of: Thirty long and lonely years. Thirty.

:feelsokman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsree:

Never. Your prime was at 21.

Never. Now you have 3 options:
1) Rope
2) LDAR
3) Going ER.
Choose wisely.

Just digest the blackpill and accept your subhuman status.

There is two kind of blacks;
The good looking ones that fuck everything
People like you roting here.

There is two kind of blacks;
The good looking ones that fuck everything
People like you roting here.

Not Black, sadly. Becuase I know some old women like BBC game.

To be fair, I think my descent in to sorrow started with me leaving the office. Coworkers are great company. They keep you from being isolated at work.

Find the best use of your time, OP, you’re too old to have a relatively normal dating life.

Not Black, sadly. Becuase I know some old women like BBC game.

To be fair, I think my descent in to sorrow started with me leaving the office. Coworkers are great company. They keep you from being isolated at work.
So you're white and larping ?

Never its over nigga :lul::lul:

1663 hours(70 days) on league played still s3

owarida
its
owarida

people here will hate my advice but....

try working out
redo your ardrobe
get a fresh trendy haircut

should make you feel better and can't do wrong

Never. You are sub-prime genetic shit. Get used to coping, anime and masturbating to Rocco Siffredi movies.

If you want to go to Thailand and lose your virginity, you have a huge motivation to NTmaxx and LowInhibMaxx (lol with this fucking invented words when english is not your first language btw) If you can visit Thailan in, lets say, 3 years of maxxingg, you would be able to return once per year until youre too old to even think about fucking (60? 70?) So you have many years ahead of you. Even if you begin in three years, you would have slain more pussy than the average normie at the end of your life. Thats how i think at least.

Ive allways been very introverted and shy, but when i went to college i tried it all to become a normie. If you want to lower you inhib, you basically must socially interact in any way you find is not completely unconfortable. I went to literature, meditation, philosophy, anime and manga, debate, runnin... clubs, joined them and stayed there as long as i could, until the cringe and social akwardness was too much to handle. I visited lots of groups just once (chess, logic, philosophy of mathematics, some christian groups...). As a fucking autist, i asked a lot of people about how to solve my social skills problems. Idk... I did a lot of stuff just to interact with as many people as possible, as long as i at least didnt felt humiliated, completely out of the league, etc... Now at least i think i could try a scort (if i even get a job) in my city and, if i am really capable to have sex (i dont even know) i think i could TRY to visit other countries just to fuck. Before college i could not even think about drugs in general. Now i can go twice a month to buy weed to a gypsy. I dont think you can lose your social skills if you had some in the past.

Idk. I see it as a gradual way. If you can barely get out of your house, i dont think that traveling abroad to fuck whores is the next step. Maybe joining your las job again, or joining any group of people learning anything easy and harmless that allows social interaction... (meditation was perfect for me, tons of failed and socially akward normies). Then going to a local scorts... Maube later Thailand... Idk.
Good luck. If you try anything i would love to know. I also want to become an scortcel tbh

This thread is interesting: https://incels.is/threads/socialmaxxing-is-suifuel-as-an-oldcel.52776/

Btw...
Lowiq

Never. Your prime was at 21.
Never. Now you have 3 options:
1) Rope
2) LDAR
3) Going ER.
Choose wisely.
Just digest the blackpill and accept your subhuman status.
LDARmaxx tbh
So you're white and larping ?

Weak effort but

Last edited:
yourt turn is never except you tryhard gym and or moneymax

If you want to go to Thailand and lose your virginity, you have a huge motivation to NTmaxx and LowInhibMaxx (lol with this fucking invented words when english is not your first language btw) If you can visit Thailan in, lets say, 3 years of maxxingg, you would be able to return once per year until youre too old to even think about fucking (60? 70?) So you have many years ahead of you. Even if you begin in three years, you would have slain more pussy than the average normie at the end of your life. Thats how i think at least.

Yes. And I was always ugly. So it shouldn't matter much if I was to be old as well.

Ive allways been very introverted and shy, but when i went to college i tried it all to become a normie. If you want to lower you inhib, you basically must socially interact in any way you find is not completely unconfortable. I went to literature, meditation, philosophy, anime and manga, debate, runnin... clubs, joined them and stayed there as long as i could, until the cringe and social akwardness was too much to handle. I visited lots of groups just once (chess, logic, philosophy of mathematics, some christian groups...). As a fucking autist, i asked a lot of people about how to solve my social skills problems. Idk... I did a lot of stuff just to interact with as many people as possible, as long as i at least didnt felt humiliated, completely out of the league, etc... Now at least i think i could try a scort (if i even get a job) in my city and, if i am really capable to have sex (i dont even know) i think i could TRY to visit other countries just to fuck. Before college i could not even think about drugs in general. Now i can go twice a month to buy weed to a gypsy. I dont think you can lose your social skills if you had some in the past.

Always wanted to try tabletop games. Something like Warhammer 40k. I always wanted to visit some gaming club. But I am sure that people go at least in pairs. Seems like a very social thing to do. Despite it being "nerdy".

ZfK9V3f.jpg

What jobs for working from home can you recommend? I'm neet, but I will likely run into problems down the line.

Yes. And I was always ugly. So it shouldn't matter much if I was to be old as well.

Always wanted to try tabletop games. Something like Warhammer 40k. I always wanted to visit some gaming club. But I am sure that people go at least in pairs. Seems like a very social thing to do. Despite it being "nerdy".

ZfK9V3f.jpg

Give it a try, who knows....

people here will hate my advice but....

try working out
redo your ardrobe
get a fresh trendy haircut

should make you feel better and can't do wrong

:no::no::no:

Even though you didn't say it'll make you look better, most of us look like Mr. Potatoheads, we won't feel good until we're treated better. Unfortunately, that can only come from better looks and I mean bone structure.

What jobs for working from home can you recommend? I'm neet, but I will likely run into problems down the line.

Almost any job can be done from home. It just depends on your employers villingness to trust you. There are plenty in Finance, I am in risk management myself.

:no::no::no:

Even though you didn't say it'll make you look better, most of us look like Mr. Potatoheads, we won't feel good until we're treated better. Unfortunately, that can only come from better looks and I mean bone structure.
yes but unfortunately that's not how it works

"give me and I will do" VS "do and I will give you"
if you want a raise you need to "do and I will give you"

if you want to be treated better you need to do the first steps, especially if you're not among most attractive

The answer is never....

Livestream yourself going ER. I want to see the fear on the normalfags' faces.

yes but unfortunately that's not how it works

"give me and I will do" VS "do and I will give you"
if you want a raise you need to "do and I will give you"

if you want to be treated better you need to do the first steps, especially if you're not among most attractive

We’re at the threshold where being treated better only comes from very high status.

i'm approaching your age and i'm in the same boat. i dont want the regret - maybe lets go to Thailand together ;)

i'm approaching your age and i'm in the same boat. i dont want the regret - maybe lets go to Thailand together ;)

PM me if you'd like.

When you become betabux for an expired hag.

:feelstrash:
Well, I see a lot of travel around here, if someday I reach your age and I walk the path of the magician, I would probably be dead in my basement, as far as what I should do, it's simple:feelsokman:, do what makes you happy, the society is shit, it is not happiness, make friends in forums with their ideas, what I do, find a method of life, mine Militarcel, and well ... little more, I am a Khhv and 30 terminologies Cel more ... :feelsautistic:

Why are you incel? Fat? Below 4/10 facially? Manlet?

There is no turn. An incel is basically playing musical chairs without a butt.

20% of men get 80% of the women. Incels get 0%

Do you own a driver's license? You can probably do something with that.

How often do you brush your teeth?