Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When was the last year of normalcy?

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
I have a theory that mass formation psychosis started with Kony2012, and each social media "thing" has used Kony2012 as a template.

Everything from Trump Derangement Syndrome to George Floyd, #IStandWithUkraine and Covid hysteria stems from this shitty ad campaign.

Does anyone remember how fucking insane this was? It's crazy to think this was ten years ago. It's not like Facebook was much different back then which makes the elapsed time seem not so far in the past.

Most people had facebook, twitter, and Instagram for a few years prior, but this was the first "movement" that turned people into frothing lunatics who co-opted a social media campaign as their whole personality.

I was a few years out of high school so I still had most classmates added on Facebook even if I didn't talk to them. The fights I watched about Kony2012 were insane and mirror the kinds of fights you saw over Covid vaccines. Friendships permanently severed because you "didn't showed you cared enough" about some nigger-tier warlord who it turns out, hadn't been a problem in the region since 2006.

I grew up in the 90s and early 00s, only thing that drastically changed is fat chicks getting huge smv boost and foids being more open and proud about their bodycounts.

2011 everything went to shit when occupy Wallstreet happened and the powers that be realized people where walking up. I'm 110% convinced the modern left was infiltrated by bad actors paid for by the (((elite))) and all the insane shit you see today is just a ploy to keep people divided. They use the media to enacted their will and make sure we don't turn against them.

2014 was just the first major show of their power with gamer gate. It was just a small internet drama that blew up to be the birth of the modern feminist movement. The real scary part about it was how they basically rewrote history in real time :shock: ask anyone today what gamer gate was and the few who remember will just say "male gamers where harassing women" when in reality it was people questioning the practices of games journalism with the main girl (I forgot her name) sleeping with journalist to get her game promoted. The media completely shifted the entire narrative and they still do the same today.

I bet you don't remember that black Supremacist who ran over tons of white people during the 2021 Christmas parade until I just mentioned it, But I bet you remember Jorge Floyd. They completely memory holded one event so that no one remembers it, while making one become one of the biggest events in the 21st century.

I never even know what’s going on

After 2018, it was finalized and went into overdrive mode.

I have a theory that mass formation psychosis started with Kony2012, and each social media "thing" has used Kony2012 as a template.

Everything from Trump Derangement Syndrome to George Floyd, #IStandWithUkraine and Covid hysteria stems from this shitty ad campaign.

Does anyone remember how fucking insane this was? It's crazy to think this was ten years ago. It's not like Facebook was much different back then which makes the elapsed time seem not so far in the past.

Most people had facebook, twitter, and Instagram for a few years prior, but this was the first "movement" that turned people into frothing lunatics who co-opted a social media campaign as their whole personality.

I was a few years out of high school so I still had most classmates added on Facebook even if I didn't talk to them. The fights I watched about Kony2012 were insane and mirror the kinds of fights you saw over Covid vaccines. Friendships permanently severed because you "didn't showed you cared enough" about some nigger-tier warlord who it turns out, hadn't been a problem in the region since 2006.
Ok GrAY

2001. After 9/11 the world started sucking mad dick with airport control and regulations. Not oldcel, but I traveled by plane once before 9/11, and I'm mad I don't remember it because airports are a miserable experience nowadays.

Such year never existed in this realm

Before I first got bullied in elementary school

Iphone and Tinder were the last nails in the coffin. So as early as 2007, the tides started to rapidly shift to a world where every normie is connected to a hivemind through their overpriced PDA.

2016 for me personally, but others have told me 2012-2014.

Apparently the SJW shit started around 2014
I remember that ball got rolling near the early part of the 2010s, but nobody started taking it seriously till 2018 I feel like

everything sucked after mid 2013

As the mayans had predicted,2012 was the end of the world for men(introduction of tinder)

In my opinion, smartphones are the main thing that accelerated hypergamy.
Before smartphones ,life was better in my opinion.

Remember that social media is a tool and that information can be weaponized.

There are speculations that "Kony 2012" was a CIA psyop designed to test different internet propaganda methodologies and the efficacy of viral social media campaigns. It's no secret that intelligence agencies engage in propaganda ops and information warfare. And the CIA itself has a history of using print media for all sorts of things, including disinformation ops.

It might be not necessarily be CIA. It could also be a project secretly funded by someone like George Soros and handled by private intelligence agencies for the same goal.

Not now bro.

I grew up in the 90s and early 00s, only thing that drastically changed is fat chicks getting huge smv boost and foids being more open and proud about their bodycounts.
Even by then, it was already over.