Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when was the last time you were "rude" to someone outside your family ?

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
describe the whole situation, describe the character of the people involved, a real face to face fight

I was never brave enough to be rude to people outside my family, only in like 3 or 4 times in my entire time in school was i rude to people, i remember when people were rude to me,the memories are stuck in my head, i had never gotten revenge
I have always been a total quiet pushover loser

Most recently, it was with my "oneitis".

give me a good reason why i shouldn't kill myself ?

I never got payback
It's never too late
tumblr_inline_nz58qmhZgq1tbjts6_500.gif

May your satisfaction be sweet

İ'd love to be rude to every human garbage İ meet, but it isn't so easy... My true pERsonality is diffERent... My heart, although broken and bleeding, isn't inherently bad... İ can feel it... :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

I literally can't remember when I was rude to somebody outside of my familiy.
I don't want to be rude to anyone because I don't want them to be rude to me.
I feel like a cuck now, thx OP

I cut people off in traffic a lot and if they horn I horn back and tell them to fuck off from my window

in this forum. My hands were forced to get dirty by a homosexual ape with identity problems.

Images 4

Probably all the time without realizing it. I only very recently in life started looking people in the eyes while interacting.

I'm not really rude unless people are rude to me, which outside of a retail situation rarely happens because I keep to myself. It's not worth sweating over normies.

Foid (skinny 18 year old white girl) at the entrance of a store offering me a mask. I just ignored her and kept walking. A simp worker then ran up to me telling me I gotta wear one or leave. Didnt want any trouble so told him I got a medical exception.

describe the whole situation, describe the character of the people involved, a real face to face fight

I was never brave enough to be rude to people outside my family, only in like 3 or 4 times in my entire time in school was i rude to people, i remember when people were rude to me,the memories are stuck in my head, i had never gotten revenge
I have always been a total quiet pushover loser
idk if I ever appear rude but I never try to be intentionally rude to people. Maybe because I still seek validation from others.
Foid (skinny 18 year old white girl) at the entrance of a store offering me a mask. I just ignored her and kept walking. A simp worker then ran up to me telling me I gotta wear one or leave. Didnt want any trouble so told him I got a medical exception.
dude just wear one and stop making unnecessary commotion tbh, hate retards like you :feelsseriously:
Masks have been one of the best things that ever happened to me, it covers half my face so I don't feel nearly as insecure.

When I ignored a foid saleswoman on a busy street. I didn't even flinch at her talking to me and she seethed. :feelshaha:

She got a taste of what's like to be ignored for a moment and she got mad, very clear indicator of how good of a life she has had that someone ignoring her while on her job triggers her.

idk if I ever appear rude but I never try to be intentionally rude to people. Maybe because I still seek validation from others.

dude just wear one and stop making unnecessary commotion tbh, hate retards like you :feelsseriously:
Masks have been one of the best things that ever happened to me, it covers half my face so I don't feel nearly as insecure.
Almost always wear one. I've been to that store several times before wearing a mask. Just felt like fucking with some people. Even had one in my pocket. If the simp who ran up to me showed respect or was polite, I would've apologized and put it on. But he had his chest puffed out and grabbed my arm.

Walking down a hallway and was trying to get around some dude coming the other way and I just walked through him lmao. He bounced back like 2 feet and didn’t say shit to me either :feelskek:.
It wasn’t even on purpose tbh, I was just completely zoned out and didn’t realize what I did until after.

Take the ai training pill theory confirmed

İ'd love to be rude to every human garbage İ meet, but it isn't so easy... My true pERsonality is diffERent... My heart, although broken and bleeding, isn't inherently bad... İ can feel it... :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
gigacoper :feelscomfy: