Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When was the last time you tried approaching a woman IRL and what happened? Did you give up after rejection? How did you rebound?

You first, grayfag. :feelsUgh:

Does text messaging count?

Truly 3/10 sheboon from church (I didn't even believe in the Christian god, I was muslim). Rejected twice. Gave up.

You first, grayfag. :feelsUgh:
Last january, she told me she doesnt want anything serious or relationship, saw her on tinder literally week later, i used to have no issues pulling girls, now that i got out of shape only mid girls seem to be interested in me, so after that i focused on myself only, and sometime later few girls that i would call a solid 8 showed interested BUT the thing is, im not interested in girls currently, and they were not my type (beautiful but stupid/naive)

Truly 3/10 sheboon from church (I didn't even believe in the Christian god, I was muslim). Rejected twice. Gave up.
That's because you're a Muslim you evil inkwell!!! :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Im so new here idk what the fuck greycel means omg, care to explain?
New incels who joined are called GrAYcels.

Last edited:
Basically the title.
The last girl I approached was in late June of 2022 in a Beach Bar. She just said no. To my surprise, she didn't appear to be disgusted.

Last edited:
Do you think she would accept a Christian man, like me?

Do you think she would accept a Christian man, like me?
If you're good-looking, yes. She was hooking up with a non-christian TikTok prettyboy, AFAIK.

IRL=in real life. It doesnt count.
Then it must have been two years ago approximately.
I was in a club with some acquaintances (only time in my life I went to one)
I tried to flirt with an average latina foid, she basically dgaf and she ended up with another guy.

Gymbro66

Greycel​

JoinedMay 11, 2023Posts5

Last january, she told me she doesnt want anything serious or relationship, saw her on tinder literally week later, i used to have no issues pulling girls, now that i got out of shape only mid girls seem to be interested in me, so after that i focused on myself only, and sometime later few girls that i would call a solid 8 showed interested BUT the thing is, im not interested in girls currently, and they were not my type (beautiful but stupid/naive)
goodbye gRay

I go on streaks and breaks. I will go multiple months cold approaching, asking others for numbers, to go out with me etc, then take a break due to the fact that back to back rejection is bad for my psych. The last time I did, which was probably about a month ago, I was rejected with a cold "Uh... No. Sorry."

I go on streaks and breaks. I will go multiple months cold approaching, asking others for numbers, to go out with me etc, then take a break due to the fact that back to back rejection is bad for my psych. The last time I did, which was probably about a month ago, I was rejected with a cold "Uh... No. Sorry."
"uhm no soryy" for you
but later chad fucked the brain out of her..

The last girl I approached was almost in late June of 2022 in a Beach Bar. She just said no. To my surprise, she didn't appear to be disgusted.
How did you rebound? Or did you just give up? Im not gonna give up but will not go overly big lenghts to impress a girl, unless i develop a crush wich is basically impossible before getting to know em properly

"uhm no soryy" for you
but later chad fucked the brain out of her..
There could be millions of reasons but you chose that one, maybe its that way of thinking that they sense too, no?

Why is this faggot not banned?
Why is this faggot spamming in the thread when he CLEARLY has no experience in situations like thos, let me guess youre the type of guy who waits for the pussy to come to your door yes? Lmao

Why is this faggot spamming in the thread when he CLEARLY has no experience in situations like thos, let me guess youre the type of guy who waits for the pussy to come to your door yes? Lmao
Gtfo normie.

How did you rebound? Or did you just give up? Im not gonna give up but will not go overly big lenghts to impress a girl, unless i develop a crush wich is basically impossible before getting to know em properly
I basically gave up on approaching women. I'll always be open to a relationship, but I'm not going to go to extra steps to get a woman.

And let me clear my intentions with this post, intention is to find people in similar situation and how they solved the issue, and to help others IF they didnt completely give up, because you never know.

I basically gave up on approaching women. I'll always be open to a relationship, but I'm not going to go to extra steps to get a woman.
Why? Dont you ever feel like you see a woman that is so goddamn 6/5 that you just cant resist and dont even think about what she will say? You miss 100 shots you dont take man.

I've tried 13 times and all of them ended catastrophically.
Dont you ever feel like you see a woman that is so goddamn 6/5 that you just cant resist and dont even think about what she will say?
I guess not. I've never NOT thought about the consenquences of approaching her and saying no.
You miss 100 shots you dont take man.
I'm willing to bet that I've taken more shots than most guys on this forum. Especially when we have tons of users here who've never even approached 1 girl (so I'm with you on this one). You're right that I miss 100% of all shots I don't take, but I've also missed 100% of the shots I have taken. (BTW I'm not talking about dating sites or anything, I approached girls IRL)

I've tried 13 times and all of them ended catastrophically.

I guess not. I've never NOT thought about the consenquences of approaching her and saying no.

I'm willing to bet that I've taken more shots than most guys on this forum. Especially when we have tons of users here who've never even approached 1 girl (so I'm with you on this one). You're right that I miss 100% of all shots I don't take, but I've also missed 100% of the shots I have taken. (BTW I'm not talking about dating sites or anything, I approached girls IRL)
Damn, have you tried different approaching styles, and how did you approach them if you dont mind me asking? How did they end up "catastrophically"

There could be millions of reasons but you chose that one, maybe its that way of thinking that they sense too, no?
You are not in PUA forum here Normie. Here are a lot of people who cant even look in toilets eyes.
And you ask us if we have cold aproach strategies or rejection experinces.
Straight back to reddit in a row.

It used to be easy for me, idk what changed, maybe its because ive gained weight or women have unreal expectations these days, honestly i got no fucking idea at this point. 80-90% of my approaches, (asking for number/snapchat, offering a drink or just making a convo) were successful, now on the other hand.....summer is coming and im getting in shape so im not giving up

You are not in PUA forum here Normie. Here are a lot of people who cant even look in toilets eyes.
And you ask us if we have cold aproach strategies or rejection experinces.
Straight back to reddit in a row.
Including you i guess?

Damn, have you tried different approaching styles, and how did you approach them if you dont mind me asking? How did they end up "catastrophically"
The first 12, I got to know them a bit (so I was sort of an acquaintance to them) and I just asked them out on a date directly. Most of them were disgusted that I had the "audacity" to "dare to ask them out" and were very aggressive when they refused. They told that to their friends and it spread around the school making me a target to bullies.
The 13th one, I just randomly approached her in the Beach Bar. She didn't really have an issue with it and just said no.

Last edited:
The first 12, I got to know them a bit (so I was sort of an acquaintance to them) and I just asked them out on a date directly. Most of them were disgusted that I had the "audacity" to "dare to ask them out" and were very aggressive when they refused. They told that to their friends and it spread around the school making me a target to bullies.
The 13th one, I just randomly approached her in the Beach Bar. She didn't really have an issue with it and just said no.
Is there a reason why their reaction was how dare you? Seems like beach bar case was success but maybe she had a boyfriend, keep trying bro summer is coming

Is there a reason why their reaction was how dare you?
I really have no idea. I was baffled at how aggressive they were and I've yet to understand why.
Seems like beach bar case was success but maybe she had a boyfriend, keep trying bro summer is coming
I'll probably try more eventually after I'm done with my exams.

i would have shared if you wasn't banned

An awkward date with a rotund woman that was a waste of time, as usual for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back