Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When was the last time you touched a female?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
(outside of family of course)

Hand shake? brush against them as u walk past them? hold hands and kiss? (jk about the last one xD)

Last time for me was: I can't remember cuz I've either never done it or it was so long ago

A mozzie bit me just yesterday, if that counts.

My mom last touched me when I was a baby.

my moms friend had to cut my hair,a few weeks ago.Does that count as touch?

A mozzie bit me just yesterday, if that counts.
A mozzie?
Morrissey crop tie

Damn. I really don't remember. I guess 5 months ago. I was chatting up this foid during an exam. Then the place became crowded on the way out and we had to stand close. Maaaaaaybe I rubbed shoulders with her.

Damn. I really don't remember. I guess 5 months ago. I was chatting up this foid during an exam. Then the place became crowded on the way out and we had to stand close. Maaaaaaybe I rubbed shoulders with her.
Ohhhh ye. Last time I touched a foid was summer last year when I was doing exams. Same situation as u

Black lady barber

A girl grinded her ass against my leg in 9th grade.

I don't remember

Chatting with a girl = mogs me to another dimension

CHAD OUT :chad::banhammer:

Ohhhh ye. Last time I touched a foid was summer last year when I was doing exams. Same situation as u
Mogs me
A girl grinded her ass against my leg in 9th grade.
CHAD OUT :reeeeee::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

dentist last year

few months ago massage

dentist last year
lmao, I was going to say never but then now I had to think about stuff like this. Still never, everyone I interact with is male.

Not sure, but it was probably something medical.

apart from the occasional hug to my mother once in a while ,
the last time i touched a female was 2 years ago when a foid walked past me in a crowded hallway and accidentally touched my hand with hers .

That moment is still living rent free jfl

This is so fucking sad shoot me now

Maybe a few months ago, tbh.

Hand shake? brush against them as u walk past them? hold hands and kiss? (jk about the last one xD)

Last time for me was: I can't remember cuz I've either never done it or it was so long ago
months now maybe a year idk

does mom count?

literally never in my life.

I go to a female dentist.

In highschool. That was four years ago.

Last edited:
I hugged my mom a week ago

404 NOT FOUND

A bit more than 1 month ago I think, when I went to hospital (blood test).

10 years ago